Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Bears (Final)

NoLeafClover

I kind of expected this play from Griffin. He wasn't very good in Minnesota either.

The guy has torn up both his knees in consecutive years. I'm surprised he's still playing. Not excusing him, but that's why he's not going to be able to keep up with receivers.

The guy has torn up both his knees in consecutive years. I'm surprised he's still playing. Not excusing him, but that's why he's not going to be able to keep up with receivers.

Oh I know but he is still a liability. The Vikings let him walk because of that and the idea he is going to be a starter here will fade very fast.

It has nothing to do with it being preseason. That's always been the case with this team, regardless of coach.

Normally I would agree with you but again, not in a preseason game. And in the regular season, on 3rd and long on our first drive, probably not. Defenses tend not to get fooled and defend against the long pass pretty heavily in that situation.

Normally I would agree with you but again, not in a preseason game. And in the regular season, on 3rd and long on our first drive, probably not. Defenses tend not to get fooled and defend against the long pass pretty heavily in that situation.

It's a give up play....can't stand it.

Archived