Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kate Upton or Kate Middleton

Elessar78

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Nice little video, but women like Upton are a dime a dozen out in Hollywood. Just another attractive blonde from the pages of SI. :pfft:

There are plenty of women in their 20s walking around DC with bodies just as good as Upton's. With faces that don't need as much makeup.

It's funny because I think RIGHT NOW Upton may have the slight edge but longer term Middleton will almost definitely age better. All I know is the Cat Daddy Dance clip of Upton on You Tube may be a best single minute of video that website has ever hosted.

There are plenty of women in their 20s walking around DC with bodies just as good as Upton's. With faces that don't need as much makeup.

Really? So Sport Illustrated and Victoria's Secret should be here any minute gathering them up for the next swimsuit issue and fashion show. :rolleyes:

Nice little video, but women like Upton are a dime a dozen out in Hollywood. Just another attractive blonde from the pages of SI. :pfft:

Doubtful since most hollywood women have plastic err silicone parts unlike Upton as well as a fear of eating real food.

Yup 5'10 stunners that haven't had any plastic surgery grow on trees in Hollywood. Can't even go into a starbucks without running into at least a dozen women that when grouped with SI swimsuit models stood out so much that they became household names.

I'm not saying she's the best looking woman in the world or anything crazy but let's not pretend the girl isn't beautiful.

I know she's the enemy technically because of her grandfather, but another hot Kate. Kate Mara:

Technically, your on safe ground man as it'd be akin to the Redskins sticking it to the Giants .....

---------- Post added August-10th-2012 at 07:34 PM ----------

Before I make my selection, do we know which one swallows?

Oh my dear God :ols: ..... That idea over the page. SCRAP IT! If the Duchess googles herself and reads this, we're all going to the Tower. :doh:

Hail.

• 1 month later...

For one night only- Upton, longterm I'll take Middleton. ask again in 5-10 years and my answer might change.

Upton is a stunner today, but to me at least, she looks like she won't age well. those boobs aint going to stay up there forever. Middleton on the other hand looks like she will be a stunner past the age of 50.

• 2 months later...

Thanks, but No Thanks: Kate Middleton Reportedly Sends Back Kardashian Clothing

Kate Middleton’s style can be accurately described as classy, elegant or refined — and none of those words begins with a k. If the Kardashian sisters had their way, though, she would have a whole “kollection” of bandage dresses and leopard-print blazers to add to her tasteful wardrobe. Unfortunately for the Kardashian triumvirate, the Duchess of Cambridge was reportedly not too fond of this prospect.

Only four days after Middleton allegedly rebuffed a Kardashian-sent invitation to afternoon tea, she sent back the Kardashian Kollection samples that Kim Kardashian had mailed to her. The line recently debuted at U.K. department store Dorothy Perkins.

Click on the link for the full story

Archived