Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kate Upton or Kate Middleton

Elessar78

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

..... You know, it's not like I'd turn them down either, but Pippa is really overrated. She got popular because of how her ass looked in that dress during the royal wedding, but she really doesn't do it for me otherwise. Kate got the better set of genes.

Oh, without question. I couldn't agree more. I'd take Kate over her sister any day of the week. Pippa, for some reason, still get's all the media attention (Although to be fair, she doesn't court it. It's just a symptom of being the future Queens sister and the paparazzi.).

I only added them together to play along with the 'one night' thing ..... refined sisters. :pfft:

Hail.

It's the eternal hot vs beautiful debate.

Men are so silly :silly:

I was going to say Middleton always seems to have a scowl on her face and kinda looks like a *****.

Then I googled her to find pictures of that and she's smiling and beautiful in most of them...so I have no idea where I got that from. Maybe it's just when they show her on tv.

How anyone could pick Middleton is beyond what my mind can grasp.

Kate Upton's Cat Daddy Dance...just...just watch.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=catdaddy+dance+kate+upton&mid=D8B41E9B0B8AE904D4A3D8B41E9B0B8AE904D4A3&view=detail&FORM=VIRE1

She is fine to 'watch' but have you ever listened to her speak for more than 2-3 seconds? She's got the full on airhead vibe going.

I'd lose my mind having to listen to her for more than week.

And since people keep bringing it up, yes....Kate Beckinsale annihilates them both, not even up for debate.

Upton is very overrated. I guess all the airbrushing and photoshopping skyrocketed her to fame. The future Queen is much hotter than this chick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcJScBLIEX4

Clearly they had a special effects team work on that cell phone video before posting it on youtube of her dancing terribly at a Clippers game. Without the special effects no one would even notice her right?

She is fine to 'watch' but have you ever listened to her speak for more than 2-3 seconds? She's got the full on airhead vibe going.

I'd lose my mind having to listen to her for more than week.

And since people keep bringing it up, yes....Kate Beckinsale annihilates them both, not even up for debate.

If we are talking about dating how they appear in the media doesn't really give us much to go on. One being smarter than the other doesn't mean that she isn't a terror to deal with on a daily basis.

If we are talking about dating how they appear in the media doesn't really give us much to go on. One being smarter than the other doesn't mean that she isn't a terror to deal with on a daily basis.

Yeah, I didn't imply that. I'm just saying Upton seems like she's 20 going on 14 if you watch a couple interviews with her. It's generally an unappealing quality to most men over 25. Not judging her as being good or bad, just that if you're voting based on a relationship....that would get old quick.

Obviously no one here really knows either one, so you can only judge based on what you seen in the media.

Clearly they had a special effects team work on that cell phone video before posting it on youtube of her dancing terribly at a Clippers game. Without the special effects no one would even notice her right?

Nice little video, but women like Upton are a dime a dozen out in Hollywood. Just another attractive blonde from the pages of SI. :pfft:

Can't hurt. Maybe leave your skype handle as well.

Sir Gibbs Hogheaven, KBE . . . has a nice ring to it.

Oh that's good. 'Sir' gives me an 'in.'

'Lord' would a bit too common in her circles. But 'Sirs' good. It's like the bit of rough, for highbrow types bored with Kings and Lords.

I'ma liking the way you think. :cheers:

Hail.

Archived