Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2012-2013 NCAA Football Thread (National Signing Day)

ixcuincle

UF backup QB Jacoby Brissett set to transfer out of UF.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/sports/college-football/ex-dwyer-high-qb-jacoby-brissett-to-transfer-from-/nTn7j/

By leaving now, Brissett can go through spring practices with his new team. He must sit out the upcoming season and can return as a red-shirt junior in 2014.
His top choices for a new school are West Virginia, Louisville, Arkansas and North Carolina State, a source said.

He played high school ball in my neck of the woods at Dwyer High School in Palm Beach Gardens, Fl. During his recruitment Urban Meyer visited him, and Jacoby told him he's going to FSU with his Dwyer teammate Nick O'Leary and that he would never play for him. Well somewhere before then and signing day he flip flopped and became a gator. He's talented and definitely more of a thrower then a runner, which is probably why he didnt win the starting job at UF. I'll be interested to see where he ends up. He might be a great fit for Louisville. He'd redshirt during Bridewater's junior year (and this is assuming teddy leaves for the draft next year) and then step in the year after.

UF backup QB Jacoby Brissett set to transfer out of UF.

I'm not sure he could beat out Ford Childress...but I'm sure WVU would love to find out.

---------- Post added January-7th-2013 at 12:58 PM ----------

Does anyone here care less about tonight's game that I do? Epic zzzzzzfest tonight. No thanks.

I think the championship game is a good game, although by watching ND's games all year, you get the sense that they were a team that was very lucky

Barely beat Pitt, probably should have lost to them...and struggled with other peons

I have read that ND D is filled with SEC-caliber recruits though...but I can't shake that feeling that ND is built on a house of cards. Their luck runs out tonight.

And people told me ND would actually show up. I'm not calling out anyone here, just people on the other forum.

"ND won't blow out Alabama that bad!"

"ND has a shot!"

Then media said Bama would win by 3

No

Bama wins by at least 20

---------- Post added January-7th-2013 at 09:10 PM ----------

20130107200638.jpg

It's this kind of play that built quite the obnoxious bandwagon for Alabama. I've never seen a bigger bunch of Yankee blue Illinoisans screaming "Roll Tide Roll" like the last couple of years. It's turning into the Cowboys fanbase and making true Tide fans look bad. You know, the ones that were there suffering through Mike Shula while the buffoon wagoners were calling themselves "U" fans.

---------- Post added January-7th-2013 at 08:12 PM ----------

---------- Post added January-7th-2013 at 09:10 PM ----------

[/color]http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1976377/20130107200638.jpg

No surprise. Famous guys get hot chicks. She'll be married to Johnny Football in 2018 when McCarron is selling Allstate in Birmingham.

---------- Post added January-7th-2013 at 08:14 PM ----------

This game is already a joke. At least i can go to bed at a reasonable hour now

Agreed. 4:30am comes early, and thankfully the drama has been deflated from this game and I'll be rested at work tomorrow. :D

ND has no business being in this game.

None. But people called me a hater when I said that ND would struggle as they've never faced a true SEC type defense.

I would've MUCH rather seen Oregon's high powered offense against this 'Bama D...

Can't wait to tune in to Mike and Mike tomorrow morning to listen to Mike Golic's bamma ass and his excuses.

Archived