Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tuesday 7/31: Training Camp Tweets

Lol wale is not lame. His lyrical content is actually pretty good and he reps the DMV and the sports teams hard. He has been on first take debating with skip over the redskins i mean he is die hard

Agree. And love the name!

EDIT: Screen name that is, not thrizzle.

I agree, i think he takes way too much heat.

D Hall makes his share of dumb mistakes, but he hasn't been helped by our meathead d-coordinator who never learns from his mistakes and gets way too aggressive at the worst times.

LL ‏@LL_HTTR247 #10- Did you see Griff play at Baylor? that line was horrible. The Kid is use to chaos in the pocket.

LL ‏@LL_HTTR247

Last season with Rex and Beck skins ran Play Pass 21% of the time. This season expect that number to be around 30%.

The Insider ‏@Insider

Redskins fullback Darrel Young continues to be sidelined by hamstring injury: Washington Redskins fullback Darr... http://wapo.st/OzesLB

1. Dhall is not tweeting. He had a press conference and the beat reporters are tweeting his quotes.

2. Football is a business. Just because a friend is on another team, doesn't mean he's no longer your friend.

Ok. I thought they were all tweets. I didn't know he had a press conference.

I'm not sure when Hall contacted Rogers (It may have been back in April after we signed Williams) and I never said they couldn't be friends in the offseason, but I still stand by what I said. Football was a different game back then and actually alot more enjoyable then it is today. I don't mind when you shake your opponents hand after the game, but I hate the post game midfield prayer. I'd rather they pray in the lockeroom. But to each his own. I just think once you put on another uniform, you don't converse with opponents until the offseason. But good for Rogers, Tell us more dummy.

I'm a big fan of Darrel Young and think he could be a major contributor but unfortunately I'm getting the feeling he might be one of those players who spends more time on the bench due to injury than on the field.

I'm a big fan of Darrel Young and think he could be a major contributor but unfortunately I'm getting the feeling he might be one of those players who spends more time on the bench due to injury than on the field.

What makes you say that?

He's only missed 3 games in two years here so far.

Grant Paulsen ‏@granthpaulsen

Hall: "I'm probably not a great corner but I feel like I'm a great football player. The slot gives me a chance to be a football player."

That is a fantastic quote. I think I understand the dude a little better after reading this.

Agree. And love the name!

EDIT: Screen name that is, not thrizzle.

lol Thanks bro.

Meh...

Mixtape Wale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MMG Wale

Agreed. More About Nothing was one of the best mixtapes I have heard. BUT the more exposure he gets (through mmg) the more exposure this area gets and the easier it will be for other artists to come out the area so I support him as a MMG artist too.

Well Jeff Otah's trade just got nullified, any chance Panther just cut bait? If so we might have a chance at getting him for free.

I can't think of a single difference between Otah and Brown right now. Both haven't played well recently. Both are injured right now anyway.

He's not healthy. He couldn't pass their conditioning test.

How does this help?

Yea i know he failed the physical, but i doubt the likes of Jordan Black would be any better, claim him give him a week or two if he's not healthy dump him. And Jordan Black will probably still be in the market.

Chris Russell ‏@Russellmania980 The #Redskins will be in full shoulder pads, for a third practice in a row, spread over 4 days

John Keim ‏@john_keim

a couple early nuggets... #Redskins notes | http://WashingtonExaminer.com http://bit.ly/OjXRuc

---------- Post added July-31st-2012 at 03:05 PM ----------

ESPN 980 ‏@ESPNRadio980

Willie Smith is out here , in pads with knee wrap. Darrel Young will not practice as expected. He is here. #Redskins

Yea i know he failed the physical, but i doubt the likes of Jordan Black would be any better, claim him give him a week or two if he's not healthy dump him. And Jordan Black will probably still be in the market.

Better to go the opposite way, if anything. No point in bringing in a guy that can do nothing at the moment. Use this time to evaluate Black. Then, later, if Otah is healthy enough to participate, think about switching them out for each other if Black hasn't shown anything.

He was dropped by two teams and could not pass a physical. He has played 9 games in about 2 years (....great potential, but his knees have been his downfall and appear to be no better. Pass on him. Black is not, by any stretch elite, however, if he can pass a physical is a better option IMO.

Archived