Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tuesday 7/31: Training Camp Tweets

35s Redskins ‏@Redskins

Shanahan thinks WR/R Brandon Banks has finally matured as a pro, and is healthy because he had a good offseason and is take care of body.

3m Redskins ‏@Redskins

Shanahan says he thinks Hall's motivation is derived from the talent acquisition on the roster this offseason. #skinscamp

5m Redskins ‏@Redskins

Shanahan says LB Perry Riley is a natural football player who he expects to make big strides in 2012. #skinscamp

We haven't had this kind of player maturity and development in a long time.

We haven't had this kind of player maturity and development in a long time.

Its nice to see a lot of good stuff coming out. I think theres been some good news on players coming out of these training camps lately (exciting plays etc...). Its got me pumped up and started looking in all this twitter stuff, HAHA

hmm seems like Morgan might be just an injury prone dude
Because he's sitting out a practice with some tightness in his legs?
Not sure if he srs or trolling
Leg tightness is not something that I would consider "injury prone"

Seems like baiting to me? I don't know Bob, 9 posts in? tending to bait? Seems troll prone to me.

Seems like baiting to me? I don't know Bob, 9 posts in? tending to bait? Seems troll prone to me.

yeh, leave Morgan alone he will be alright :cheers:

---------- Post added July-31st-2012 at 06:27 PM ----------

I believe in the first 3 days he had a few almost Ints that got dropped. Haven't heard about any in the past two days, just defenders getting a hand on them to prevent the catch.

Iv been impressed with the defense thus far. Unless Im missing something

I think we knew going in that the guy was coming back from an injury, but let's see how the week plays out for him before anyone starts calling him injury prone.

I didn't think much of it yet, and wasn't about to call him that unless it just keeps happening. Its going to take a little bit, theres plenty of time

I don't know if this is that much of importance but

LL ‏@LL_HTTR247

RT @AlbertBreer Luck struggling a little in 7-on-7 in tight quarters of RZ. Picked off a tip by (cont) http://tl.gd/ik7kpb

---------- Post added July-31st-2012 at 06:36 PM ----------

Grant Paulsen ‏@granthpaulsen

Mike Shanahan on Jammal Brown: "I'll find out a little bit later this evening. He should be back here tomorrow night." #Redskins

I think Grant Paulsen is about to quote what Shanahan said on Redskins Twitter watch, LOL. He just talked about Young and now Perry.

I know Alexander is LB, but am I wrong if I say they think they can use him at TE or FB? I can't remember?

---------- Post added July-31st-2012 at 06:44 PM ----------

sonofwashington.com ‏@SonofWashington

Great stuff from #Redskins Safety @d_gomes24 on the podcast thanks for joining us for a few minutes to talk football.

Now if they could only sign Blackmon and MJD. :ols:

Doesn't matter. With Henne/Gabbert at QB, they're screwed. I think they're slightly better off than us last year with Grossman/Beck, and only because Henne is slightly better than both of them.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

Luck struggling a little in 7-on-7 in tight quarters of RZ. Picked off a tip by Jerry Hughes, almost another 1 on ball forced in coverage.

Even the golden boy is a little human, it seems.

Still think he's gonna be a great QB. Can't wait to see both guys week 3 of preseason

Has RG3 been picked off yet? I cant remember seeing anything about it.

Yes.

Also, before this 7 on 7 report, there was talk how Luck has was so accurate that none of his passes hit the ground, etc...

It's all just noise. I won't make judgements on RG3 or Luck until the real games start. I don't even care about preseason where guys like Colt Brennan shined while Cam Newton struggled.

Yes.

Also, before this 7 on 7 report, there was talk how Luck has was so accurate that none of his passes hit the ground, etc...

It's all just noise. I won't make judgements on RG3 or Luck until the real games start. I don't even care about preseason where guys like Colt Brennan shined while Cam Newton struggled.

Chris Russell ‏@Russellmania980

Chris Cooley had a fumble earlier, 2nd in two days, but no reason for alarm. Lennon Creer had a fumble too. Not a good sign for him.

think we know this one though

Thought @MadieuWilliams had a good practice as well today, racing nearly half the field on far sides to break a RG3 pass up +ripped ball out

Yes.

Remember that offseason when Colt Brennan said he'd pay $100 to the first defensive player to pick him off because he hadn't been picked off all camp? :ols:...Yeah, that was definitely a sign of good things to come.

Remember that offseason when Colt Brennan said he'd pay $100 to the first defensive player to pick him off because he hadn't been picked off all camp? :ols:...Yeah, that was definitely a sign of good things to come.

Remember when Vinny made Zorn keep Colt over Chase Daniels, who is now the rock-solid number two QB for the Saints?

Also @Rak98 jumped out like @RyanKerrigan91 did on Monday. Rak was bringing guys down in a spirited way, and also would have blown up RGIII

Expand

Retweet

Favorite

3h Chris Russell Chris Russell ‏@Russellmania980

Thought @MadieuWilliams had a good practice as well today, racing nearly half the field on far sides to break a RG3 pass up +ripped ball out

Expand

Retweet

Favorite

Chris Cooley had a fumble earlier, 2nd in two days, but no reason for alarm. Lennon Creer had a fumble too. Not a good sign for him.

Expand

Retweet

Favorite

Also Kevin Barnes had a INT that would have been pick-six on Rex along far sidelines. He also had a big blitz w/ @keenanrobinson1 on Kirk.

Archived