Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tuesday 7/31: Training Camp Tweets

Chris Russell ‏@Russellmania980

Josh Morgan doesnt have any pads either, but is stretching to start. @Tanard_Jackson & Jordan Black w/ no pads per CBA rules. #Redskins

---------- Post added July-31st-2012 at 03:17 PM ----------

Can we stop talking about the offensive line please? You guys need to read this article and chill out... its 4th day of camp lol.

www.httr24-7.com/?=2074

Yea i know he failed the physical, but i doubt the likes of Jordan Black would be any better, claim him give him a week or two if he's not healthy dump him. And Jordan Black will probably still be in the market.

Well if Black can pass a physical and actually stay on the field he will be more help than Otah. Maybe not much more help though.

I would think we will be scanning the late camp cuts going into week 1 for OLine help.

Because he's sitting out a practice with some tightness in his legs?
Not sure if he srs or trolling

Im serious. "Tightness/soreness" is another word for a grade 1 strain usually. I wish him the best and I think he has tons of potential but he had the injury bug in SF hope it doesn't follow him here. If it was someone else I wouldn't have paid any mind but since its him it raises an eyebrow. Thats all

Traing camp is always filled with strains, sprains, aches and pains.

If the season was underway some would probably still be suiting up for Sundays.

Lets wait until preseason game 3 before we start opining on injuries.

Except for Goff none appear so far to be season ending. They are the bad ones.

Let's hope Jamal's isn't too bad and he can be back and ready for new Orleans.

If Litch or Brown isn't ready until week 2,3 or 4 we have depth to carry us through.

@Russellmania980

Banks with a drop after making another circus catch a bit ago. #Redskins

@Snide_Remarks

Good crowd today and all camp. #Redskins Nation is back.

@granthpaulsen

Just watched o/d line drills. Trent Williams was excellent. Won matchups with Orakpo, Kerrigan, White. He's performed well in camp.

@Redskins

#Redskins 1-on-1 linemen battle of the day: Orakpo vs. T. Williams. Rookie battle: B. McNally vs. T. Compton. #skinscamp

ESPN 980 ‏@ESPNRadio980

Anthony Armstrong with a strong start today, just torched Josh Wilson in 1s, from RG3. Banks just outraced Cedric Griffin, from RG3. Perfect

Redskins ‏@Redskins

#Redskins 1-on-1 linemen battle of the day: Orakpo vs. T. Williams. Rookie battle: B. McNally vs. T. Compton. #skinscamp

Grant Paulsen ‏@granthpaulsen

Just watched o/d line drills. Trent Williams was excellent. Won matchups with Orakpo, Kerrigan, White. He's performed well in camp

---------- Post added July-31st-2012 at 03:54 PM ----------

Rich Campbell ‏@Rich_Campbell

Can't overstate how good Trent Williams was in one-on-one drills just now. Unflappable vs Orakpo and Kerrigan. He adjusts to any wrinkle

@granthpaulsen

DeAngelo Hall broke up consecutive RGIII pass attempts to begin 11on11 work. Ran step for step with Garcon on deep post route. #Redskkns

@TarikElBashir

Overheard in crowd at Redskins Park: "I'm a season ticket holder. I ain't here for no autographs. This a business trip." #Redskins

Archived