Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post Something Beautiful

Predicto

Ok, there are a lot of beautiful women in this world, and I don't want the thread to become just a beautiful women thread...

but since I started the thread I get to throw one in too. The queen of waifs, Audrey Hepburn.

TWJnR.jpg

Hopefully people will post many other beautiful things and places along with their beautiful women, but I'm not demanding anything in particular. Just beauty, in whatever form you see it.

Picture I took from the car in Idaho as we drove from Charlotte to Seattle....

Driving across country was probably one of the coolest experiences of my life, definitely recommend it as a bucket list item...

4550280132_large.jpg

Ok, there are a lot of beautiful women in this world, and I don't want the thread to become just a beautiful women thread...

but since I started the thread I get to throw one in too. The queen of waifs, Audrey Hepburn.

I'm a Grace Kelly fan, myself.

grace-kelly-c-1950s.jpg

This is the vast Buddhist temple complex in Bagan, Myanmar. Over 10,000 temples were built there about a milennium ago, and of 2200 of them survive to this day. It covers roughly the area of Washington DC, so the only way to fully appreciate it is from the air.

U3HCo.jpg

I find myself thinking about just how beautiful this state is as I think about how I'll probably be leaving here in a couple of weeks or less. I could/should find some pics that represent it far better than mine,but these are easier to find.

North SLC at Sunset for starters.

IMG_1316smllhdr.jpg

It's a beautiful valley really. And from above especially,the city looks pretty darn cool too. You can make out part of the Great Salt Lake on the right.

One of the loves of my life, my daughter this July 4th

mjuly4smaller.jpg

---------- Post added July-13th-2012 at 06:50 PM ----------

I find myself thinking about just how beautiful this state is as I think about how I'll probably be leaving here in a couple of weeks or less. I could/should find some pics that represent it far better than mine,but these are easier to find.

Did you apply some HDR efffect on that, PCS? Hard to tell from my phone but it's gorgeous.

johnsiphone7-2012vaca148.jpg

From our hotel room July 5th looking at Sea World.

johnsiphone7-2012vaca150.jpg

Busch Gardens July 7th, "Dad, I got this." on the new Cheetah Hunt coaster. He was 48.5 inches tall, but would ride anything they would let him on, fortunately CH was 48", Manta Ray at SW he could not ride, 54" required.

Gifford Pinchot National Forest, Washington, USA (just a few hours from my place)

33-Most-Beautiful-Places-26.jpg

Coyote Buttes, Arizona (the SW U.S. is an area I've neglected. Stupid. :()

33-Most-Beautiful-Places-13.jpg

Valley of “Ten peaks”,Moraine Lake, Alberta, CAN. (Been here. There's a town in Alberta founded by family, bearing my last name)

33-Most-Beautiful-Places-09.jpg

Peyto Lake, Canada (my lifelong neighbor CAN offers an endless display of natural beauty)

33-Most-Beautiful-Places-20.jpg

Eastern Iceland (Bobby Fisher in Reykjavik :))

33-Most-Beautiful-Places-18.jpg

Skaftafell (Iceland again)

33-Most-Beautiful-Places-07.jpg

Blue Cave Photos – Zakynthos, Greece

Most-Beautiful-Places-01.jpg

Most-Beautiful-Places-02.jpg

33-Most-Beautiful-Places-03.jpg

Porto Katsiki, Lefkada, Greece

33-Most-Beautiful-Places-25.jpg

Buddha on Lantau Island, Hong Kong (sometimes I really wonder if I should have taken a professional opportunity in Guangzhou)

33-Most-Beautiful-Places-21.jpg

Pearl Waterfall, Jiuzhaigou Valley, China

33-Most-Beautiful-Places-31.jpg

Rice terraces in Yunnan Province, China

33-Most-Beautiful-Places-23.jpg

Seeing this from earth orbit.... priceless... except maybe for Warren Buffett who knows exactly what it would cost and can afford it

33-Most-Beautiful-Place-32-1.jpg

Fernando de Noronha, Brazil (So. America is full of so many beautiful places)

33-Most-Beautiful-Places-22.jpg

Marble Cave, Chile Chico, Chile (need to take up spelunking and cave-diving before i die)

33-Most-Beautiful-Places-07.jpg

Tuscany, Italy (never been, need to go)

33-Most-Beautiful-Places-19.jpg

Keukenhof, Netherlands (picture is almost surreal and looks like "special effects" but it's just real)

33-Most-Beautiful-Places-12.jpg

Archived