Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per TMZ Junior Seau dead--suicide

G.A.C.O.L.B.

So he shot himself in the chest, same suicide as Dave Duerson.

On Twitter people are talking about how they did it that way so their brain could be studied.

EDIT: Sorry, I saw the Duerson story mentioned in the Seau story and mistakenly thought they were talking about Seau. My apologies.

Its being reported that he shot himself in the chest.

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/oceanside/exclusive-football-great-junior-seau-dead-in-suicide-source-says/article_bccb943a-ba7e-56f3-8756-13d9c81a8258.html

Pro football great and Oceanside sports legend Junior Seau has apparently committed suicide, found by a housekeeper with a gunshot wound to the chest, according to multiple sources.

---------- Post added May-2nd-2012 at 02:47 PM ----------

Supposedly he stated it in his suicide note that he wanted it donated to research.

Duerson or Seau?

The lawsuit against the NFL just got a whole bunch more names. I'd be terrified if i were an former player.

Although, I wonder if there are any more CPT related suicides now than there were, say, 30 years ago. At least once or twice a year, some former player is committing suicide that, at least anecdotally, gets traced to concussions.

Its being reported that he shot himself in the chest.

I just realized that may have sounded insensitive of me. Didnt the player from the Falcons just commit suicide by shooting himself in the chest?

Archived