Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Tourney Challenge

MattFancy

Any of you picking any upsets so far ;)

What are the POPULAR upsets trending by the 99% so far? I like WVU over Gonzaga. I'm too lazy to check my bracket right now, but I'll think up some more later. That one is just screaming out at me, especially when WVU is playing in Pittsburgh.

I joined. I'm Adam Morrison's Tears.

---------- Post added March-12th-2012 at 01:15 AM ----------

With this bracket I'm taking Mizzou to win it all. :D

I'll give you $100 if they win it all. I love that team. Their PG Pressey is from Dallas and I was working at the HS he graduated from (my old HS) when he was a senior. I would take their starting five over maybe every team in the country. But they have ZERO depth and that is why they will eventually meet their demise. Any team that draws a lot of fouls and Mizzou is toast.

I joined. I'm Adam Morrison's Tears.

---------- Post added March-12th-2012 at 01:15 AM ----------

I'll give you $100 if they win it all. I love that team. Their PG Pressey is from Dallas and I was working at the HS he graduated from (my old HS) when he was a senior. I would take their starting five over maybe every team in the country. But they have ZERO depth and that is why they will eventually meet their demise. Any team that draws a lot of fouls and Mizzou is toast.

Yeah I see what you mean...the depth will be a problem that could bite them in the ass. Either way, what the hell....I'm all in with Mizzou. ;)

Yeah I see what you mean...the depth will be a problem that could bite them in the ass. Either way, what the hell....I'm all in with Mizzou. ;)

I'd love for you to be right. Frankly, Mizzou might be the best team I have seen in a long long time that only has one significant bench contributor and that brings only one other player off the bench regularly. If things are going their way, then they operate on only a 7 man rotation. No problem at all if you can continue to win that way, which they have very well. But it scares me to lean on them too heavily in my picks, because I've seen enough tourney games to know that at least a little quality depth goes a long way.

Archived