Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Tourney Challenge

MattFancy

Back on top. All my elite 8 teams are still in it.

Yeah mine is weird. So far, in every Sweet 16 matchup that is set, I have one team right and one wrong. In the last one, I have OSU so I am guaranteed at least 8 of the 16 correct. I have Cincy over FSU so I can get to 9. Either way, 9 of 16 isn't anything to cheer about. However, all my Elite 8 are still in it.

If Kentucky and North Carolina win today; I will have gotten 3 out of the 4 Final Four teams.

I mistakenly posted in this thread then Kentucky would beat Ohio St. and then beat UNC to win the championship and my error was pointed out to me, that Kentucky could only play Ohio St. in the national championship game. Who knows, maybe my error was the correct prediction??

If Kentucky and North Carolina win today; I will have gotten 3 out of the 4 Final Four teams.

I mistakenly posted in this thread then Kentucky would beat Ohio St. and then beat UNC to win the championship and my error was pointed out to me, that Kentucky could only play Ohio St. in the national championship game. Who knows, maybe my error was the correct prediction??

No offense, but this is nothing special. I mean, so you basically predicted two #1's and a #2 would reach the Final Four. There's nothing special about that.

---------- Post added March-25th-2012 at 11:36 AM ----------

After yesterday, my bracket is absolutely shot. I had 'Cuse winning it all as well as Florida and Duke in the Final Four.

Why on earth did you have Duke in the Final Four?

---------- Post added March-25th-2012 at 11:39 AM ----------

My final Four looks good if KU and NC win today

Also, I doubt anyone on this planet has a perfect bracket

Uhh, KU and NC play each other for a spot in the Final Four, dude.

As for your last point: I could easily see someone having the correct Final Four. What's so surprising about having 3 # 1's and a 4? Or 2 # 1's, a 2, and a 4? There are probably thousands of people that picked these teams to reach the Final 4.

[/color]Uhh, KU and NC play each other for a spot in the Final Four, dude.

As for your last point: I could easily see someone having the correct Final Four. What's so surprising about having 3 # 1's and a 4? Or 2 # 1's, a 2, and a 4? There are probably thousands of people that picked these teams to reach the Final 4.

I meant Kentucky UK

I meant perfect bracket as in getting every game right thus far. And I don't think one exists on this planet with all the upsets. Of course there are perfect final fours

Wow, I crushed this pool. One of three brackets in the pool to get 3/4 of the Final Four and Kentucky over Kansas. I also tied with China for the best First Round at 25/32 and got second best in Round Two (11/16) and the Sweet Sixteen (5/8).

What do I win?

• 1 year later...

Edit: Here it is. Thanks Redskins:

[ATTACH]47741[/ATTACH][ATTACH]47742[/ATTACH]

Washington Redskins

on 4/12/2013 at 9:47 AM

Congratulations, you won the Washington Redskins Bracket Challenge and a Robert Griffin III Autographed jersey! Please respond to this message with the address that you would like the jersey shipped.

Thanks for playing along in our Washington Redskins Bracket Challenge.

Hail to the Redskins!

Washington Redskins

Yesterday at 9:58 AM

Awesome, thanks Chris! We'll get that in the mail today.

I will update with pictures when I get it in the mail. Hopefully it will be here by Monday at the latest.

People were shuffling back and forth at the top the whole time. Each game changed the entire top of the leader board, especially starting with the elite 8.

Thank you extremeskins for showing me this bracket was available to enter.

Chris P.

Archived