Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What will be the Redskins' official "slogan" for 2012? (Humor)

LaRonDontLikeUgly

I got this idea from another thread when STBonecrusher mentioned: "R you in?" (The hype-campaign Snyder tried to implement a few years back when Shanahan, Allen, and McNabb came to town.) The

had me quite titillated at the time, but after watching it again in 2012 I asked myself, "How is Dannyboy going to take it to the next level in Shanallen's third year?"

And then it hit me

"Robert Griffin: The 3rd Times The Charm"

The video will feature RG3 sprinting down a busy I-495 with an American flag tied around his neck like a cape, hurdling 16 wheelers and stiff-arming 3-door Saturns while blindly launching footballs into outer-orbit with the flick of a wrist. (One of the footballs hits a Soviet satellite which instantly explodes for no reason.)

Next scene takes place in a cemetery where Shanahan and Allen are digging furiously with huge smiles on their faces. There is a tombstone on either side, one that says "McNabb" and the other "Beck"... The fresh grave they are digging reads, "Grossman".

Final scene cuts to Dan Snyder... He emerges from a dark cave with a Bin-Laden-like beard, rubbing his eyes as though he hasn't seen the sun in years. He looks over at Shanahan in the graveyard and throws his hands up as if to say, "What's happened?" Bruce drops his shovel, and holds up 3 fingers while Shanny simply points over to the highway... The camera zooms in on RG3 who has now climbed inside an overturned schoolbus (engulfed in flames of course) and is effortlessly pulling out each child to safety while signing autographs.

Danny gives a quiet nod and returns to his cave. Shanny and Bruce throw up a quick high five and return to digging. The title quickly flashes on the screen: 3RD TIMES THE CHARM!

(Where is Bang when you need him?)

~LDLU

Archived