Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Prometheus - Official Full HD Trailer 1st post! EPIC Sci Fi!(WARNING: Spoilers ahead).

steveo21

Alien or Aliens?

I've been debating that forever.

Alien = Sci-Fi/Horror hybrid classic

Aliens = Sci-Fi/Action hybrid classic

So, it's not really an either/or proposition. "Alien" is really a haunted house movie and "Aliens" is pretty much a western. Both are fantastic but I lean to the original as I'm pretty much a horror guy.

Alien = Sci-Fi/Horror hybrid classic

Aliens = Sci-Fi/Action hybrid classic

So, it's not really an either/or proposition. "Alien" is really a haunted house movie and "Aliens" is pretty much a western. Both are fantastic but I lean to the original as I'm pretty much a horror guy.

It's a which one do you prefer question

• 5 weeks later...

That viral vid really is bad ass. I can't wait---this looks like the best serious sci-fi effort in quite awhile. I wonder if "David's" name combined with that tone of voice is a little tribute to the AI character of HAL in 2001. :)

imsorrydave.jpg

Alien or Aliens?

I've been debating that forever.

Bill Paxton's character of the Marine in Aliens was one of the great characters in any sci fy movie ever... Him and the survivalist from Tremors who informed the monster that he had just broke into the wrong basement are my two favorites...

Game over Maaaan, we're dead... that's it Game over..... Jenette Goldstein as Pvt. Vasquez was the other performance which dominated that movie. I would definitely go with Aliens on the entertainment scale.

What is great is pretty much NO ONE has seen the final 8 mins of the film.

Wonder if Ridley is going to pull something non alien or human related out.

Like a wtf is that? moment with the space jockey in the first film?

Something that can make us ponder even more.

I read the first one and was about 1/2 thru the 2nd one and lost interest. Plus, knowing how big of a douche the author is ruined it a bit for me...I'm sure I will get back to it though.

Why?

It is being turned into a film as well :)

I honestly don't think the general audience is ready for Prometheus!

Bill Paxton's character of the Marine in Aliens was one of the great characters in any sci fy movie ever... Him and the survivalist from Tremors who informed the monster that he had just broke into the wrong basement are my two favorites...

Game over Maaaan, we're dead... that's it Game over..... Jenette Goldstein as Pvt. Vasquez was the other performance which dominated that movie. I would definitely go with Aliens on the entertainment scale.

"What do you mean they cut the power ? How could they cut the power, man? They're animals!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i can't wait for this movie. i want to see this more than any other moving coming out this year

I'm with you. I really hope this movie lives up to the hype. I think it might be epic for real.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived