Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Prometheus - Official Full HD Trailer 1st post! EPIC Sci Fi!(WARNING: Spoilers ahead).

steveo21

Wait, when did it come out? Or did you see a sneak preview and are spoiling it for the rest of us?

I said I saw it today, the movie is released in Europe. Sorry, didn't mean to spoil it since a lot of questions are left unanswered on purpose in my post. Did I told you how the movie ends ? NO, did I tell you what happened to the characters ? NO, did I tell you where does the aliens come from ? NO

I was just stating my opinion about the movie and asking about yours. Comments deleted anyways.

If you guys have questions, I'll be pleased to answer them without spilling any beans.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446714/releaseinfo

Country Date

France 30 May 2012

I said I saw it today, the movie is released in Europe. Sorry, didn't mean to spoil it since a lot of questions are left unanswered on purpose in my post. Did I told you how the movie ends ? NO, did I tell you what happened to the characters ? NO, did I tell you where does the aliens come from ? NO

I was just stating my opinion about the movie and asking about yours. Comments deleted anyways.

If you guys have questions, I'll be pleased to answer them without spilling any beans.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446714/releaseinfo

Country Date

France 30 May 2012

Wait--- there's aliens in this movie? Something happens to the characters? It leads to more aliens movies??? OMG!!! Now I can't see it.

---------- Post added May-30th-2012 at 05:17 PM ----------

Umm, it's not an Alien sequel. :doh:

Actually its an Alien adjacquel. It occurs in the same universe, but does not relate to Aliens in a vertical fashion. It's more horizonal and parallel.

Columbia Mall tonight in IMAX, LETS GO! I'm not touching 3D. Only 3d movie I remotely enjoyed was Avatar. I saw Transformers 2 in IMAX 3D. Boy was that a mistake, it was like frying pans being slammed together right over my head the whole time.

As I understand it, Prometheus was shot completely in 3D and uses technology that is more advanced then that in Avatar. I think that this will be one that is good to see in 3D.

I'm not falling for that 3D crap again.

Not that I have to worry about it living here. :ols:

I'm not falling for that 3D crap again.

Not that I have to worry about it living here. :ols:

:ols:

But seriously, I don't see why people wouldn't want to see Prometheus as the director of the movie intended... in 3D. I've only ever seen Avatar and Avengers in 3D and I thought that both were great experiences, at least in Real D 3D. The fake IMAX 3D I saw Avatar in one of the times wasn't as good as Real D. I dig the 3D movie experience.

:ols:

But seriously, I don't see why people wouldn't want to see Prometheus as the director of the movie intended... in 3D. I've only ever seen Avatar and Avengers in 3D and I thought that both were great experiences, at least in Real D 3D. The fake IMAX 3D I saw Avatar in one of the times wasn't as good as Real D. I dig the 3D movie experience.

Because 3D always looks like a childish version of the real movie. They have a long way to go before I'll see another 3D movie and I've tried a few times.

Because 3D always looks like a childish version of the real movie. They have a long way to go before I'll see another 3D movie and I've tried a few times.

Did you see Tron in 3D? I actually think that was more impressive than avatar.

I didn't realize that Prometheus was shot in 3D. I'll definitely be seeing it in 3D now. I will never pay to see a movie that was converted to 3D, but I'll pay extra to watch something that was shot in 3D

Did you see Tron in 3D? I actually think that was more impressive than avatar.

I didn't realize that Prometheus was shot in 3D. I'll definitely be seeing it in 3D now. I will never pay to see a movie that was converted to 3D, but I'll pay extra to watch something that was shot in 3D

You won't regret it. It's beautiful, especially with the holograms, keyboards, and it brings depth to the inner ship.

Regular 3D is pretty meh, in my opinion. Generally don't feel like it adds much. I've only seen one movie in Imax Real3D (or whatever the hell they call it) and I was absolutely blown away. Not by the 3D, but by the picture quality and brightness. It jumped off the screen how great it looked.

With two kids under 4, I rarely get to see movies in the theater these days, but I'm really going to try for this one at an Imax screen.

Alien or Aliens?

I've been debating that forever.

Alien.

No question in my mind

Watching Alien this weekend then going to see Prometheus.

It was on Showtime last night. I watched that, and then alien ressurection was on syfi.

SO GOD DAMN STOKED!!!!

and yeah, Alein > Aliens. But who could forget Vazquez's incinerator. :)

It was on Showtime last night. I watched that, and then alien ressurection was on syfi.

SO GOD DAMN STOKED!!!!

and yeah, Alein > Aliens. But who could forget Vazquez's incinerator. :)

It's damn close. Both are all-time movies. The chestburster scene though. Can you imagine seeing that in 1979?

Archived