Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Cowboys Prediction Thread

hail2skins

I predict plenty of stupidity here after they beat us.

~Bang

eh.. almost everyone knows we are going to lose.

i doubt there's a single person that would be even mildly shocked if we got crushed.

we started down the emotional rollercoaster a few weeks ago and it's pretty much come to a dead stop now. i.e... no one really cares anymore.

This SUCKS!!! I am soooooooooooooooooo tired of loosing. I am to the point that I don't even want to watch the games anymore. This team has taken all the joy out of rooting for them.

Yes, it does sucks. I watched a good portion of the first half on yesterday, but changed the channel prior to halftime. I didn't even watch the 2nd half of the game. I'm basically to the point where I don't wanna watch games anymore, SoCal. I guess the team losing and getting older, where things like sports doesn't get my blood boiling like it use to, has been slowly sapping my energy for this franchise. I'm still a fan and will always be a fan, but these like two decades have been mediocre-to-terrible. I go back to 1979 when it comes to rooting for the 'Skins.

I'll probably watch the game against the 'Pukes as I hate 'em and really hope our 'Skins can beat 'em. Other than that, I'm not sure I'll watch another 'Skins game this season. If, I do watch another game then I'm not sure it'll be viewed in its entirety.

I, very rarely predict scores, but I think we're gonna lose our 6th consecutive game on Sunday.

Man, its pretty grim in here today. I hate these kinds of games. The Cowboys are rolling a little bit, they feel fat and happy on their little 2 game win streak, its the kind of game that in the past, they could roll in and just stink. What I have to hope is that Garrett really is instilling some discipline in this team, and of course, that the Redskins really are as bad as they've looked the past 5 games.

I think we could see something like 13 - 6, Cowboys.

I can think of a lot of reasons why the Redskins will come out on top. It's setting itself up to be a trap game for the Cowboys. The Cowboys are 1-3 on the road. The Skins always manage to give the Cowboys fits. I can see the Cowboys o-line struggling against Orakpo and Kerrigan. Romo sits to pee can't seem to go more than a couple of games without stinking it up. It's the Fed Ex. It's getting cold outside.

Redskins 24, Cowboys 17

This won't even be close and I predict it will be over at halftime. I don't know what the score will be but the Cowboys will embarass us at home like the Eagles did last year and the Patriots did a couple of years ago. I understand growing pains with the new guys but it isn't the new guys that are tripping this team up. It is the veteran players. We got shut out by the Bills and Dallas just put up 44 on them Sunday. So anyone that thinks we are going to play good against them is watching with rose colored glasses and lives in wonderland with Alice. This teams needs to prove that they want to win. They need to prove it to the fans, the coaches, the owner and more importantly to themselves. They say that they are still together but you know some of them are starting to get tired of the poor play of others.

No better time to start it than now.

I liked enough of what I saw today from Rex and think we'll have red zone success. This will in large part depend on Hankerson's availability.

Cowboys have looked decent in their last two games (hell, downright great today), but this is an inconsistent team due for a letdown.

We won't spank Dallas like Philly did a few weeks ago (I doubt the Redskins could spank a BCS team), but will do just enough to win a squeaker....and yes, I'm predicting we crack 20!

Redskins 24

Cowboys 23

Your optimism is inspiring. Totally misguided, but inspiring.

:-)

Archived