Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Cowboys Prediction Thread

hail2skins

Hard to see this being close. I will say this.. If it IS close late, I like our chances because it's an area where Dallas struggles.... And maybe if we see a game for the taking, confidence will go up and we will be able to snag it.

But again, not sure how it stays close. I'll say we hang around just enough to not get blown out in the first half (maybe 17-6 at the half or something like that) and then we won't get much closer than that. I agree with the 30-13 type predictions.

My initial gut reaction is that the Cowboys are going to kill us. Something like 33-13. However I also think that the Redskins are due for one "heroic" performance against a good team. Also it seems like the games are always close.

Cowboys still win, but it'll be something like 26-17 with the final 3 by Dallas coming very late in a close game to ice it.

Pukes--37

Skins-- 13

As much as it pains me to say this, right now they are far better, with more weapons, and they don't have Rex at QB! Their playoff chances are in their hands, and even though the score reflects a blowout, it should be a fairly close game through the 1st half, but the wheels come off in the 2nd half, with a lack of adjustment by Haslett, and the offense just can't get it together.

God, I hope I am dead wrong, and pride may play a part in this game, but pride only comes into play for the 1st half.

Redskins 20

Cowboys 17

This will probably be our last win of the season. Redskins will treat this like their Super Bowl, then go back to mailing it in. The Cowboys are going to be coming off of a high from their last game. The Cowboys are a team that is prone to letdowns. That is why we will win.

Redskins defintely will lose, it is just a question of by how much. I have a hunch the Skins d keeps it relatively close but Gross throws 5 ints, the crowd starts chanting for Sonny, and the Skins go down 27-16.

---------- Post added November-14th-2011 at 09:59 AM ----------

I also predict TONS of bandwagon Turd fans in attendance.

The stadium will be a MINIMUM of 1/3 Cowboy fans. I am SOOO glad I gave up my season tickets 4 years ago. Best decision I ever made.

Pukes 19

Skins 11

With 1:57 left in the game, the Skins score a TD and 2 point conversion, going from a 19-3 disadvantage to being one score from a tie. The onside kick is recovered by the Skins. Rexy drives the team into the red zone, only to be chased down from behind by Demarcus Ware, and stripped of the ball, with Dallas recovering.

The Skins were dead for three weeks and they showed a little pulse on Sunday. I'm glad the pokes got a big win against barfalo. They will come in here thinking they will walk all over us when in fact we will beat them just like they did to us during their 1-15 season. Shanny makes a call to Mark Schlereth to play one more game at guard for us. Skins win 16-13.

Well, I am a little surprised Fellas. I have not seen this board so convinced it could not win a Cowboys game since, I don't know, 94-95. I don't know, maybe you guys know your team much better then I do but I do know one thing. In this series, it doesn't matter what the records are. It doesn't matter who has a great team and who has a crap team. Things have a way of evening out, especially in years when you don't think you have a chance to win this game and that proves true for both sides. I hope the Cowboys are not looking at this game as a W because I don't think that's the Skinz team that will show up next Sunday.

Pukes 19

Skins 11

With 1:57 left in the game, the Skins score a TD and 2 point conversion, going from a 19-3 disadvantage to being one score from a tie. The onside kick is recovered by the Skins. Rexy drives the team into the red zone, only to be chased down from behind by Demarcus Ware, and stripped of the ball, with Dallas recovering.

I love how you've combined a handful of previous losses to come up with the next one. It's like Frankenloss.

Archived