Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Cowboys Prediction Thread

hail2skins

I know better draft pick and the theory holds true except this week. Someone else said the underdog in the series sometimes finds a way to win . Even my Puke boy friends are worried a bit regarding the history of this series. One friend refuses to watch the game at my house because every time he has been over the Skins win. Here's to Reed showing up tomorrow, and the game will be ugly, but I just won't go against my poor pure fanboy heart.

Skins 21

Boys 17

I don't know how this will happen. It just will.

As tired as I am of people who can't even spell what they hate most about this team?: LOSING :ols:

---------- Post added November-14th-2011 at 01:44 AM ----------

loosing, lowsening [ˈluːsɪŋ -zɪŋ ˈlɔɪ-]

n

Yorkshire dialect a celebration of one's 21st birthday

:ols: Very nice. I feel the same way about people using "to" when saying something like "to much"-it's TOO people. T-O-O! :ols:

I don't really have a prediction, don't really want to predict anything. I think it's gonna be close, but who wins & what the score will be...? Not goin there.

haha yea ikr??? they're goin on a 7 game winning streak starting today, ending the season at 10-6 and making the playoffs. the fans will be pissedddddd at shanahan

Umm, only the retarded fans will be pissed. Any REAL Redskins fan would be ecstatic to see the Skins go on a 7 game winning streak & make the playoffs.

Are we really THAT used to losing, folks, that breaking off that big o' winning streak would make people mad? Y'all are twisted. :doh:

Archived