Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Cowboys Prediction Thread

hail2skins

No better time to start it than now.

I liked enough of what I saw today from Rex and think we'll have red zone success. This will in large part depend on Hankerson's availability.

Cowboys have looked decent in their last two games (hell, downright great today), but this is an inconsistent team due for a letdown.

We won't spank Dallas like Philly did a few weeks ago (I doubt the Redskins could spank a BCS team), but will do just enough to win a squeaker....and yes, I'm predicting we crack 20!

Redskins 24

Cowboys 23

No better time to start it than now.

I liked enough of what I saw today from Rex and think we'll have red zone success. This will in large part depend on Hankerson's availability.

Cowboys have looked decent in their last two games (hell, downright great today), but this is an inconsistent team due for a letdown.

We won't spank Dallas like Philly did a few weeks ago (I doubt the Redskins could spank a BCS team), but will do just enough to win a squeaker....and yes, I'm predicting we crack 20!

Redskins 24

Cowboys 23

You are delusional! We wont crack 13 like we haven't in forever! I love the Skin's, but we are going to get destroyed next week. I hate the broke backs more than anything else on the face of the planet, but we are horrible and couldn't beat their 2nd and 3rd string last time. I think they will come close to a 40 burger on us.

This SUCKS!!! I am soooooooooooooooooo tired of loosing. I am to the point that I don't even want to watch the games anymore. This team has taken all the joy out of rooting for them.

This SUCKS!!! I am soooooooooooooooooo tired of loosing.

As tired as I am of people who can't even spell what they hate most about this team?: LOSING :ols:

---------- Post added November-14th-2011 at 01:44 AM ----------

loosing, lowsening [ˈluːsɪŋ -zɪŋ ˈlɔɪ-]

n

Yorkshire dialect a celebration of one's 21st birthday

Archived