Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Finally some life shown at the WR position (Hankerson)

Uno Mas

I guess there is ....

Rich_Campbell Rich Campbell

Shanahan: Leonard Hankerson to IR with a torn labrum in his hip. His hip popped out and went back in. "Devastating," Shanny said.

That sounds really bad.

And people say we're not cursed. Wow.

Oh, something is definitely going on. I wonder if Jerry Jones practices voodoo?

At least Moss is coming back though (at least, probably)

At this point, I don't think he should. Why risk another injury with the way things have been going for us? We should bench everyone and just put in the entire PS the rest of the season.

Phil Daniels is on 106.7 talking about the Redskin facilities. He claims that the Skins facilities are antiquated and inadequate for an NFL team.

With these kinds of injuries and the amount of them, it does make you wonder if something like this is going on. Then again, as much money as the Redskins make, why would the facilities be old and dilapidated LOL?

This is like the Final Destination movies. Somebody else is going down, we just don't know who it's gonna be or when :(

Couple this with Jenkins going down, and it's just so demoralizing.

The bright side is, unlike Jenkins, at least he had a chance to improve his game in real situations and to really grow, so it's not like he's made no progress.

Shanahan says Moss COULD be back next week, so that will help. Maybe AAA gets a chance to get out of the doghouse this week.

I think the bright side is that most of this injuries are happening relatively early, so everyone should be healthy by time OTAs and training camp start back up.

It ain't much, but it's something.

---------- Post added November-14th-2011 at 03:42 PM ----------

With these kinds of injuries and the amount of them, it does make you wonder if something like this is going on. Then again, as much money as the Redskins make, why would the facilities be old and dilapidated LOL?

Seems like Mike and Bruce have been trying to move Redskins Park somewhere else since they got here. They want top notch training facilities, and an indoor practice facility. They've just been looking for a place to put it.

Damn, I am running out of reasons to want to watch.

I just might go Sunday shoe shopping with my sister.

~Bang

Come on over to my place. We got two kegs on tap, NFL Ticket to watch all the games, tons of food, and kids running around everywhere acting crazy so you can't help but smile. My three year old doesn't believe me when I say the Redskins lose. "No Daddy, the Redskins always win and the other teams always lose, Amen" Every night. Def. helps :D

You can’t really mad at the offence for not preforming at this point.

This loss really blew my entire day. I just hope the boy keeps his attitude because I really believe that’s what makes him so good. If he does that, I have faith he will find a way to come back stronger from this..

This injury sucks. I really like Hankerson and was estatic when we drafted him. I was ok with the losing cause I know our offense stinks. I just want to see our young guys play and improve like Hankerson and Niles Paul. Hankerson def steped up and shows he will be a good NFL reciever. Unfortunately this injury is gonna rob him of half of season of game experience and for us fans 1 of the very few offensive bright spots. I know this kid is a hard worker tho. Hopefully he will have a speedy recovery.I still expect big things for him and Jarvis Jenkins next year

Come on dude....This is the Skins fan base we're talking about. No time for rooks and Cofield must suck since he's doing the dirty work and not making flashy plays!!

I don't think Bowe is necessary. We need a burner next to Hankerson. Other than that in terms of needs I would put them as follows:

1. QB

2. Interior lineman

3. Corner

4. WR

5. ILB- Riley should be starting....I love Fletcher but it might make sense to let him walk

I don't say this often to people on these boards but, I think you and I are on exactly the same page.

Yeah I'm pretty depressed at this point. At least I can still enjoy Kerrigan on defense. I literally just went out of my way to *Knock on wood*

I feel the same way. I know we are most likely gonna lose the rest of our games. Maybe we will steal 1 or 2 but I just watched to watch Hankerson, Sleepy Fred, Kerrigan, Orakpo, and our other young guys improve. Lets hope our guys at least stay healthy and continue to get better the rest of the season cause I know the winning isn't gonna happen

Phil Daniels is on 106.7 talking about the Redskin facilities. He claims that the Skins facilities are antiquated and inadequate for an NFL team.

That's hard to believe considering how much money goes in and out of this team (although too much money going out may be the problem). If anyone would know about decent training/fitness facilities it would be PD. I really hope that this gets fixed by next season.

Is the super hits of the 70s the hits just keep on coming ...

I don't think this team has much left . Shanahan is really demoralized ... every bright spot gets snuffed out before it starts to shine . Jenkins, Hightower, Hankerson ... i don't like Helu and Kerrigans chances of making it through the season .

I also think it is a little classless of Phill Daniels (I love the Redskins and the fans) to rub our noses in it by slating the Redskins training facilities ... from the cheap seats... yet when he was here taking the Snyder shilling - not a peep ---you know when his opinion could have made a difference ...

I don't think this team has much left . Shanahan is really demoralized ... every bright spot gets snuffed out before it starts to shine . Jenkins, Hightower, Hankerson ... i don't like Helu and Kerrigans chances of making it through the season .

I also think it is a little classless of Phill Daniels (I love the Redskins and the fans) to rub our noses in it by slating the Redskins training facilities ... from the cheap seats... yet when he was here taking the Snyder shilling - not a peep ---you know when his opinion could have made a difference ...

I don't think PD did anything wrong. I'd rather him say something like that now than when he was playing. All that would have done is cause drama.

I think Phillip Daniels is a very stand up guys, I'm sure when he was playing he just didn't want to cause a problem.

But with all the injuries hes just voicing his opinion of the facilities. I personally don't see a problem with that.

I don't think PD did anything wrong. I'd rather him say something like that now than when he was playing. All that would have done is cause drama.

That, and it's sort of known that Redskins Park isn't up to snuff in a lot of ways. I mean, if you just see the building itself, it doesn't exactly look impressive.

Mike and Bruce have been trying to move it, and areas around DC and Maryland have been trying to prep themselves to potentially have them move. So something will be done about it, just maybe not any time soon.

Archived