Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Finally some life shown at the WR position (Hankerson)

Uno Mas

I think Phillip Daniels is a very stand up guys, I'm sure when he was playing he just didn't want to cause a problem.

But with all the injuries hes just voicing his opinion of the facilities. I personally don't see a problem with that.

Yeah. If Phillip Daniels says it, he's not trying to burn bridges or piss anybody off, he's just stating his opinion of how the facilities compare to the rest of the league.

This isn't like it's Devin Thomas saying it or something. It's one of the longtime best locker room leaders we've had.

I've seen the Redskins weigh room on Redskins Nation a couple of years ago and on Redskins.comTV and I wasn't impressed. College teams got better weight rooms than we do.

---------- Post added November-14th-2011 at 05:37 PM ----------

When Shanahan got here we did change the weight room but it still isn't up to todays standards imo. Hopefully since we are done wasting 35 mil in 2 years on Haynesworth and FAs like him Snyder will invest in the team facilities.

Finally some life shown at WR with Hankerson and the football gods quickly put a stop to that with a season ending injury. Got to love our luck!

Hankerson had a nice game yesterday. Too bad he got injured and is lost for the season. We all knew this kid had great potential, and it's a mystery to me as to why he was only a third round pick. Hankerson is just a good as Julio Jones and A.J. Green.

Hankerson had a nice game yesterday. Too bad he got injured and is lost for the season. We all knew this kid had great potential, and it's a mystery to me as to why he was only a third round pick. Hankerson is just a good as Julio Jones and A.J. Green.

Im optimistic but, WOW, youre pretty far out on that limb there.

Archived