Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Finally some life shown at the WR position (Hankerson)

Uno Mas

Jeez, this season just turned into a disaster. I expected the season to be just like it has been going, but with a season of developing young talent.

Two of our top three picks have gone down with season ending injuries. Now were not developing ****! This season is lost in so many ways. What a mess we are in.

I have no feelings for the Redskins anymore....as soon as i saw Hank go down, i said "well he must be out for the year, he was making to many plays for the redskins". Ill still watch i guess, but i dont even care anymore.I mean, he was the only player i was looking forward to watching. Truly unbelivable. There is some sort of horrible horrible hex on this team.

sounds about right

Sadly, this is about all there is to say. I cannot remember the last time we didn't have multiple starters on offense, usually linemen, end the season early on IR. Every freaking year. If we ended up drafting Luck he'd probably have his arm ripped off in the season opener.

He seemed to have gotten into that rhythym. Just gotta now get it better.

NLC, is the hip labrum something that can become recurring?

I'm not an expert; you'd probably be better off asking Burgold than asking me.

From what I can tell, the procedure to repair itself is generally minimally invasive; it takes about an hour to fix it. He'll be on crutches for a while, going through physical therapy. It's kind of a freak injury as is; he just landed wrong. But from what I can tell, he should be able to come back with no problem without the injury doing too much aside from initial soreness. He's got plenty of time to come back and rehab it without having to rush back, so...there's that.

God, this punched me in the ****ing stomach...

---------- Post added November-14th-2011 at 03:30 PM ----------

Phil Daniels is on 106.7 talking about the Redskin facilities. He claims that the Skins facilities are antiquated and inadequate for an NFL team.

Makes sense that they've been trying to find a new place to move. This might make it happen faster. God I hope it makes it happen faster...

**** ****ity **** **** ****. Finally, FINALLY, after years of nothing, there's a young WR showing some promise, and then this. Thank God he didn't tear something in his knee, but at least something in his upper body (shoulder, elbow, etc.) would have let him keep practicing his route running.

Hopefully he's fully healed by camp next year. Damn.

What on earth is happening with all of these injuries? This is totally ridiculous! How is it possible to have this many serious injuries?

Ask the Giants.

Anyway, I blame Football Outsiders. For the first month, they kept harping on the fact that the Redskins were the "least injured" team in the league and their luck was bound to change.

Well, it changed.

Couple this with Jenkins going down, and it's just so demoralizing.

The bright side is, unlike Jenkins, at least he had a chance to improve his game in real situations and to really grow, so it's not like he's made no progress.

Shanahan says Moss COULD be back next week, so that will help. Maybe AAA gets a chance to get out of the doghouse this week.

Archived