Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

There Are No "Ugly" Women

Dan T.

Look again. The photo at bottom was taken at a 2008 makeover competition. The photos at top are "before" snapshots. (Click on the image for a larger resolution.)

Makeovercomplete.jpg

For a period of 12 hours, they had every possible beauty treatment available to them. Now what do you think?

Look again. The photo at bottom was taken at a 2008 makeover competition. The photos at top are "before" snapshots. (Click on the image for a larger resolution.)

For a period of 12 hours, they had every possible beauty treatment available to them. Now what do you think?

I still think its a trap.

I think that at least one of those treatments must have been a boob job in a few cases. I know the before pictures aren't flattering, but there isn't a push-up bra in the world that could transform the blonde in the very middle without a little silicone assist.

Before I even got past the first post, my immediate thought was that those 4 "ladies" on the right were dudes. And that the 2 in the back-right were rather ugly dudes to start with. On the bright side, China has eliminated my need to figure out what to eat for dinner, as I shall not be eating again for another 3 days.

dumb.gif

Archived