Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo: Study Says Most Women Are Bisexual

China

Study Says Most Women Are Bisexual

Like most women, I have no shame in admitting that I find other females attractive. I have even admitted to being open to experimentation ("Of course I would sleep with Halle Berry! It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity"). For women, it's perfectly acceptable to be a little bi-curious (cue every male fantasy), and according to the latest research, it's the norm.

A new study reveals that women's sexual preferences tend to be a gray area (yep, identity confusion wasn't just for those college dorm days). In fact, researchers at Boise State University found that in a group of heterosexual women, 60 percent were sexually attracted to other women, 45 percent had kissed a woman, and 50 percent had fantasies about the same sex.

Click on the link for the full article

I shall present these finding to my wife.

---------- Post added October-20th-2011 at 11:59 AM ----------

This does not surprise me a bit.

There is a reason that men's magazines are full of pictures of beautiful women, while women's magazines are full of pictures of beautiful... women.

Cause women are beautiful! Men are stinky and hairy. I feel sorry for women. I don't blame them at all.

Cause women are beautiful! Men are stinky and hairy.

And every women I know will admit that if they are being honest. They love us and are attracted to us anyway, but not for our aesthetic beauty. They like our strength, our drive, our ability to provide for them and protect them, and most of all, the fact that we are attracted to them.

Why do I never meet these woman?

I can be good. I wouldn't participate. Interfere. Critic. Even speak. I'd just require a chair in a quite corner of the room. And maybe a video camera.

You'd never know I was there.

Hail.

Don't settle. Its much more fun to participate.

The threesomes I've suggested to my wife that involve her friends have never been met with anything other than a stern glare.

Could it be because you would still be involved? :pfft:

The threesomes I've suggested to my wife that involve her friends have never been met with anything other than a stern glare.

Maybe they like one on one?

---------- Post added October-20th-2011 at 05:31 PM ----------

Next time propose one of her friends, you and her rather than suggesting two of her friends and you.

golfclap1.gif

---------- Post added October-20th-2011 at 05:34 PM ----------

When you take off the China glasses this is the reality.....

Ugly.jpg

This does not surprise me a bit.

There is a reason that men's magazines are full of pictures of beautiful women, while women's magazines are full of pictures of beautiful... women.

I agree with this and I'd venture a guess many women just won't openly admit it.

i think the female form is just universally attractive.

remember that seinfeld episode where the girl was naked in the apartment all the time?

speaking of seinfeld, this next statement needs a "not that there's anything wrong with that" because i can't phrase it not to sound awkward:

attractive men (think pitt, beckham, etc.) have feminine qualities.

they aren't, say, arnold-esque.

Archived