Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Can't believe Rick would even consider giving up Michonne to the Gov., he has to know it wouldn't make one bit of difference other than his side just got weaker. I think he should have told the group about it, make a point of officially including Michonne and binding her allegiance tighter along with showing a sign that his brain hasn't entirely leaked out of his skull.

Merle got my respect for wanting to go protect Daryl, he may be a 4 star jackass most times but he was serious there. I agree w/ him, take the fight to Woodberry, let them worry and concentrate their energy on defending their turf.

And goddamit Rick, one shot when you walk in and this **** is OVER! The prison loses Rick, they go on but the Gov eats a bullet and the threat disappears, he has this "cult of personality" thing going that could be easily solved with a small application of lead.

The Gov gave up quite a bit of information in this episode. I kept thinking that Rick was playing the perfect part... he just sat there and let the Gov talk. When you do that, and knowing the arrogance of your opponent, they will open up and start talking just to hear their own voice. it may appear as though they are controlling the conversation, but really in the end, they are giving up huge intel.

For example: The gov mentioned that he knew about the gun/ammo run and also that they returned with quite a haul. How did he know? Were they followed? is there a spy in the prison? Is there a turncoat? Will Morgan be raided, captured/killed by the gov?

Also, at first the gov was adamant about wanting a surrender, then his tune changed as the meeting went on. How do you go from unconditional surrender to, 'just give me Michone and all is good'?

There were more examples but this one really stood out. Rick played this exactly right. Now if he will just NOT give up Michone and take the offensive.

Can't believe Rick would even consider giving up Michonne to the Gov., he has to know it wouldn't make one bit of difference other than his side just got weaker. I think he should have told the group about it, make a point of officially including Michonne and binding her allegiance tighter along with showing a sign that his brain hasn't entirely leaked out of his skull.

Merle got my respect for wanting to go protect Daryl, he may be a 4 star jackass most times but he was serious there. I agree w/ him, take the fight to Woodberry, let them worry and concentrate their energy on defending their turf.

And goddamit Rick, one shot when you walk in and this **** is OVER! The prison loses Rick, they go on but the Gov eats a bullet and the threat disappears, he has this "cult of personality" thing going that could be easily solved with a small application of lead.

The reason Rick didnt tell the group is because then theyd be debating whether or not to give Michone up instead of preparing to go to war. It would ALIENATE michone and DIVIDE the group. Instead, by telling them they were going to war, Rick FOCUSED the group and UNITED them against the true enemy.

The reason Rick didnt tell the group is because then theyd be debating whether or not to give Michone up instead of preparing to go to war. It would ALIENATE michone and DIVIDE the group. Instead, by telling them they were going to war, Rick FOCUSED the group and UNITED them against the true enemy.

perfect answer

Just finished season 2....holy crap. Hope i can find season 3 on demand..

you sure can. Should be out there as long as the season is running, regardless of your cable provider. :)

oh, and welcome aboard. better late than never. ;)

haha, yea i was late with breaking bad...one nice thing is catching up to season 3 is a lot easier than catching up to season 5. :ols:

The bad thing about catching up though is having to wait with the rest of us. I watched Walking Dead from the beginning. Started Breaking Bad during it's 3rd season and I was so upset when I got caught up and had to wait week to week, then season to season really sucks haha.

Has anybody watch the black & white re-runs? I appreciate the idea, but I feel like if they were to do that, they should make it look a little grittier/grainier, not just slap a b&w filter on it.

Either way, I'd love to re-watch from Season 1 Episode 1. Loved that first season.

Has anybody watch the black & white re-runs? I appreciate the idea, but I feel like if they were to do that, they should make it look a little grittier/grainier, not just slap a b&w filter on it.

Either way, I'd love to re-watch from Season 1 Episode 1. Loved that first season.

Amen. Black and White looks creepy as hell. Old school night of the living dead style. I own the first two seasons on blu ray and really wish they included the black and white version. I may have to buy them in black and white as well if I get the chance

He took the keys to the truck, I'd imagine. ;)

Also (and this is not a spoiler) Lauren Holden says (on Talking Dead) Andrea never gave up the info about Shane/Rick/Laurie triangle and any question of the who was baby's father. She listed other ways the Gov could have known and even just speculated as a cunning sociopath form what basics she did give him about her former group during their initial closeness.

Thought it was a fine episode. The scenes in the dark building during the Andrea/Gov chase were great and a solid ending. I think they're doing a great job of working up to a finale so far.

Also (and this is not a spoiler) Lauren Holden says (on Talking Dead) Andrea never gave up the info about Shane/Rick/Laurie triangle and any question of the who was baby's father. She listed other ways the Gov could have known and even just speculated as a cunning sociopath form what basics she did give him about her former group during their initial closeness.

Thought it was a fine episode. The scenes in the dark building during the Andrea/Gov chase were great and a solid ending. I think they're doing a great job of working up to a finale so far.

I thought it was a good episode too. The chase in the building was pretty intense.

rick7423, i agree. how the hell did the gov know about their ammo run? either they were followed, or weve got a trader in house. yikes.

She also mentioned it could have been one of his spies. Not sure if that was a slip or talking about someone who would just be watching the prison.

I thought the episode was pretty good, thought the warehouse scene was a little long, but good.

To me Andrea's storyline this season has been ridiculously drawn out and repetitive.

It's made it incredibly hard to watch her stupidly falling for the Governor's crap all season and then waffle back and forth about which side to trust.

Now when she decides to leave, she makes it to the prison but is captured again anyway. Ridiculous and pretty annoying.

Archived