Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

It was good, not great. Michonnes story was slightly interesting, Carl's not so much.

Could have used a better Idea for the first episode after a few months off.

Walkers always rule, though.

and I agree with the above the actress who plays Michonne was really droning on and on... had to turn the channel to cut off that crap. Turned it back a few minutes later and she was still blabbing... I really wished someone would have cut her off.. man, she was soooo annoying.

This episode basically boiled down to Rick is still crazy, Carl is still a putz (even without the stupid hat) and Michonne is still a mysterious bad ass, just slightly less mysterious now. As Rick was going on about the conservation of ammo I kept hoping Carl would reply "...said the guy who brought a six shooter to a zombie apocalypse." That would have made the whole episode for me. 

Perhaps the best part of the episode was the surprise product placement for Memorial Tattoo. Good stuff.

You know, as much as I **** about some of the little inconsistencies in the plot, the thing I sometimes hate most about this show is....that I have to wait a whole week for the next episode. :)

You could always become a premium member and have access to the entire season early.

wtf was Glenn thinking?  He was lookin' like Alfred Morris on  4th & 1.  I know you've got riot gear on and all, but the plan was to bull-rush his way through a whore of 60 zombies??

I did NOT get a warm fuzzy from those dudes who showed up at the end :(

The focus on the kids black shoe/boot confused me. 

When Daryl came through the railroad tracks and took care of the walkers there, they showed a kid's shoe.  Making it seem like one of the girls was zombie food.  And then during the flashback, nothing ever came of it. 

That one little girl is turning into some sort of psycho. First knifing those bunnies and then trying to smother Judith. I'm thinking she's the one that was putting those animals on the fence at the prison. Pretty good episode I thought.

Lol its awesome. I was sure there was no way they would kill off Judith like that (midseason finale). That was ****ed up even by TWD standards. Looks like you might be right about her maybe killing the rats and feeding the Walkers, as Carl looks like he still has some natural teenage softness to him, and hasn't psychologically gone off a cliff. That little girl is creepy as hell.

Wonder who the jacked up dude was (looks like Anna Lucia's partner from her flashbacks on LOST) that showed up at the end with the two other people.

And I thought Glenn was on the bus with the people (unless I missed something). So htf does he end up back at the prison unconscious. And how does Tara end up there with him, while at the same time giving off the impression (at least the way I saw it) that she knew the 3 people that showed up at the end of the show.

Seems like the new dude is a badass, going by the ep 3 preview, trying to recruit a ton of people... Probably for some kind of war or something. Don't know if he is a good guy/bad guy, or something in between yet, but I didn't get the warm and fuzzies either.

Lots of new questions to be answered... Like how long does it take before Tyrese realizes (or  is told) that Carol killed his woman, and on top of it, gave no ****s..

And I thought Glenn was on the bus with the people (unless I missed something). So htf does he end up back at the prison unconscious.

that last guy wasnt' glen.  the walker was facedown the entire time, and then we never saw his face once it stood up and Maggie finished 'em off.  it had black hair, and she started crying, but it was just the writers messing with us.  Much like showing us the little kids shoe, having us believe one of the young girls might get eaten.  

stupid writers, why you make me so emo watching this show :(

that last guy wasnt' glen.  the walker was facedown the entire time, and then we never saw his face once it stood up and Maggie finished 'em off.  it had black hair, and she started crying, but it was just the writers messing with us.  Much like showing us the little kids shoe, having us believe one of the young girls might get eaten.  

stupid writers, why you make me so emo watching this show :(

But what about Glenn being shown on the bus when the prison was being attacked? Thats what I'm getting at.

So was he never on the bus, period? Or maybe after the bus broke down, he went back to the prison. But then that wouldn't make sense, because that would mean that half dead Glenn stormed past a **** ton of walkers, only to put on riot gear days later, and stall trying to bumrush a handful of them, and request Tara's help to get out. I am confused.

At any rate, I thought my man was done when Maggie started tearing up on the bus. I indeed had a sad ( a brief one). This is the third straight episode where they make you think one of the characters has been killed off (Judith/Rick/Glenn).

Btw, don't know if any of you stuck around to watch Talking Dead, but the had Alanna Masterson on. They make all the females look busted on the show for apocalypse purposes, but damn she is fine.

Glenn left the bus when Maggie said "I'll be back, " all Ahnold-like.  At some point he was rendered unconscious and was zed bait for a while.

The kid shoes was from the dude on the tracks and his lil party.  

Carol "followed" them, after being banished?  Little wierd of a story - I'm waiting to pass judgement to see where the writers are taking it.

And the sociopath kid makes me nervous.  Tie a rock around her neck and drop her down a mine shaft.  Ain't nobody got time for that.

Glenn left the bus when Maggie said "I'll be back, " all Ahnold-like.  At some point he was rendered unconscious and was zed bait for a while.

The kid shoes was from the dude on the tracks and his lil party.  

Carol "followed" them, after being banished?  Little wierd of a story - I'm waiting to pass judgement to see where the writers are taking it.

And the sociopath kid makes me nervous.  Tie a rock around her neck and drop her down a mine shaft.  Ain't nobody got time for that.

Yeah, she was loaded with supplies, and a car, but all of a sudden she's in the wilderness in a matter of days? Somethings not right there.

Yeah, she was loaded with supplies, and a car, but all of a sudden she's in the wilderness in a matter of days? Somethings not right there.

She wasn't exactly that far from the camp.

Where you going to go with a car full of supplies?  Personally I might head back to the camp and try and win myself a place back in the jail.

Archived