Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

So maybe I'm reading too much into this... but the scene in the woods between Daryl and Merle when Merl rips his shirt and sees something on his back. He says something that seems to indicate a bad thing was done to Daryl by "someone" in the past "too." Seemed to allude to abuse or something family related.

Did anyone else catch that?

I did and I think it was scars like he was being beat by his dad and Merle was too so he knew right away. That's why Merle said he had to leave home before he killed their dad.

My guess it was andrea. Also, i think Tyreese and crew will come in and save the day somehow.

Funny thing is i thought it was Tyreese in the truck at first breaking in to get them out.... Until the walkers were released. Whoever it was it was a woman because of the persons stature. Crazy if it was Andrea though... Especially since what she has been saying leading up would lead us to think it wasn't her. But remember she might be feeling like she was abandoned more so than not. Remember her convo with Merle about how she could relate to his situation

Best of the two episodes so far.

But I agree with the above that Rick's crazy time is just stupid. Really stupid. Bad writing there.

Cant wait to see the Govenor Eaten Alive - dont know that will happen or anything.. just what I want to see.

My preference would be Darryl kills Merle, he turns into a walker and then eats the Govenor.

My guess it was andrea. Also, i think Tyreese and crew will come in and save the day somehow.
Funny thing is i thought it was Tyreese in the truck at first breaking in to get them out.... Until the walkers were released. Whoever it was it was a woman because of the persons stature. Crazy if it was Andrea though... Especially since what she has been saying leading up would lead us to think it wasn't her. But remember she might be feeling like she was abandoned more so than not. Remember her convo with Merle about how she could relate to his situation

Andrea is my only guess but only because she's the only possible female I can think of in the main cast of characters. I don't think it was her though.

At first I couldn't tell if the truck was a surprise to the Governor. He seemed surprised by it, like it wasn't something he ordered. Am I the only one that thought that?

Andrea is my only guess but only because she's the only possible female I can think of in the main cast of characters. I don't think it was her though.

What about the woman that stood guard with Andrea at the gate?

The driver of the truck seemed petite, but I don't think it was a woman. It was probably Milton....hence why the Governor asked him if he could trust him earlier in the episode and why Milton was acting weird when Andrea asked him where the Governor was.

hmm, well you brought up a good point. Andrea and Milton were still at woodbury when the Governor was missing - presumably he was on his way to the prison. So, now that i think of it, it cant be Andrea or Milton.

In regards to the mystery driver what I keep thinking back to is when Andrea when and talked to the woman who was standing guard at the all. Andrea asked where the governor was and the woman pretty much just told her "get lost and don't worry about it". I would say that the woman is the driver, but it doesn't make sense that she would still be at Woodbury after the governor left.

i think people are over thinking who the driver is. definitely wasn't Andrea as Gov was already on his way to the prison while she was at Woodbury. Maybe there will be a surprise later in the show dealing with the identity of the driver but it wouldn't surprise me if nothing else ever came of it

i think people are over thinking who the driver is. definitely wasn't Andrea as Gov was already on his way to the prison while she was at Woodbury. Maybe there will be a surprise later in the show dealing with the identity of the driver but it wouldn't surprise me if nothing else ever came of it

If it wasn't a big deal who the driver was I don't think they would have made the point to shroud the driver's identity like they did. If they went through that trouble only to not reveal who it was, I will be disappointed.

If it wasn't a big deal who the driver was I don't think they would have made the point to shroud the driver's identity like they did. If they went through that trouble only to not reveal who it was, I will be disappointed.

The driver was in a bear suit or dog training suit so that they could get away from the walkers since the gate was open and they were vulnerable.

The driver was in a bear suit or dog training suit so that they could get away from the walkers since the gate was open and they were vulnerable.

I mean, I understand that. But in my opinion the way it was filmed means that the individual has some significance to the story. It seemed like they were making a conscious choice not to show us who the person was, which leads me to believe we should want to know who it was.

I mean, I understand that. But in my opinion the way it was filmed means that the individual has some significance to the story. It seemed like they were making a conscious choice not to show us who the person was, which leads me to believe we should want to know who it was.

Very Possible. Or just showing that the car was actually manned and the gov not only had an exit plan for the person driving, but also the equipment needed. Wonder what else he took from the Military people.

Yea it seemed suspicious but I won't be surprised if we never find out anything else

the full mask seemed too conspicuous to be unimportant, but I do think its possible we're reading too much into the driver. It obviously cant be Andrea because she was at woodbury. The boy from the first episode would be interesting, but i doubt theyd give such a young boy sucn an important assignment. and I mean honestly, who else could it be that would be that would make it a noteable reveal?

It was Glenn.

Disappeared before the raid. Is wearing the same gear. Has the same stature as the driver. Reappears at the end of the raid. Pulls right up alongside the governors truck but makes no attempt to attack him.

I think it was the girl that was on the wall that refused to say where the governor was.

also

YIZJhSL.jpg

:ols:

It was Glenn.

Disappeared before the raid. Is wearing the same gear. Has the same stature as the driver. Reappears at the end of the raid. Pulls right up alongside the governors truck but makes no attempt to attack him.

Different gear, different butt and gait as well ;)

anyone else think Lori looks much better dead?

Archived