Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

I can understand that. Some martial arts movies/shows are more on the unrealistic choreography with the wire work or the posing and nonsense. And other stuff actually shows you more realistic, gritty action. I lean towards the latter. I like The Raid movies, Ip Man, basically anything with Donnie Yen, Collin Chou, or Jing Wu. 

So looks like next weeks episode will be all about the impending zombie doom at Alexandria, setting up the last episode of the first half of the season to be the rescue of Glenn and the possible reuniting of all the group.

Second half of the season will be Wolves drama or this new group.

Anyone catch Hardwick getting a littke testy with Rooker? Btw, I always imagined that dude to be an asshole in real life.

Rooker or Hardwick? 

I can see anyone who imagines doing his schtick a certain way would get annoyed by Rooker's constant interruptions and random comments. The chick in middle's facial expression when Rooker would fly off the handle was sooo worth it. I think he's always playing a character, and is probably extremely chill when the cameras are off. He keeps getting invited back, despite his character being dead for the past 2-3 seasons because he's so damn entertaining. Hardwick should lighten up. 

So if it was Rick....they rescue him from the RV, then just let him run to Alexandria?

Rick has already made it back at this point. This is Rick dealing with whatever fallout happens at Alexandria after he returns. Sounds like some stuff is going down next week and I could see Rick asking for help.

Sounds odd that he wouldn't address Daryl by name or sound so rattled but I noticed he started to break a bit in the RV after he found the baby food and knew Alexandria had been attacked and he couldn't drive back.

I have watched zero episodes of WD this season (well like 30min of the premier). I think I might be done with it.

That said, I saw a spoiler (for me anyway) about Glenn dying. So I'd just request a brief summary of the season so far from someone who has a few minutes. I guess I'll decide whether or not to pick it back up.

Archived