Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Well 2 more episodes until the winter break.

Top Questions hanging out there:

1) What happened to Glenn.

2) Are the Wolves finished

3) Who/what is this new group introduced last week

4) Will Carl get a haircut

5) Can Rick close the deal with blond girl

6) Is Deanna actually walker

7) Will Abraham dump Rosita for Sasha to make a post apocalyptic Blake Griffin baby

8) Will Alexandria be destroyed

9) What is in that hatch? Oops never mind this

10) How will they remove the walkers around the town walls or will they leave it as protection as MTGTM so wisely suggested they do at the beginning of the season.

I think that's all for now.

That is so ****ing ridiculous. So this is one time in the history of the entire show, where the walkers are just going to ignore fresh human meat legs right in their face?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Human legs sticking out on the other side of Nicholas' dead body. The walkers who couldn't get close enough to eat Nicholas should've been eating Glenn. 

I'm sure Hershel would've liked to have those walkers in the prison. 

That is so ****ing ridiculous. So this is one time in the history of the entire show, where the walkers are just going to ignore fresh human meat legs right in their face?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Human legs sticking out on the other side of Nicholas' dead body. The walkers who couldn't get close enough to eat Nicholas should've been eating Glenn.

Out of likes but exactly right. Yeah or his head and neck area too. 50+ walkers and they just patiently wait for his torso section to be open for a snack

can't even pretend to care about the rest of the episode

Yeah who cares about the walkers around the town. Just strap a dead body to your back and crawl through them. You should be fine

Im thinking we got some misdirection here. We were made to think glen died but he survive. Now I think hes really going to die here soon just to really screw our emotions

I think so too. The way they handled this is so weird

Im thinking we got some misdirection here. We were made to think glen died but he survive. Now I think hes really going to die here soon just to really screw our emotions

why jump through so many hoops just to arrive at the same spot?

its a zombie show so we suspend disbelief, but telling us Glenn survived that last situation is a stretch even for them

Archived