Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Gonna be a lot more dead people next week. 

My predictions:

-Deanna will betray the group and show she was un undercover walker all of this time. (kidding)

- Rick's boo is going to die in the battle with the walkers before Rick can tap that. 

- Her son will try to kill Rick in the midst of the chaos and be killed by Carl.

- Morgan's captive will get free and either kill Morgan or get him killed. 

- Tara, the nurse, Rick's construction buddy, and Gabriel are all going to be walker food. 

- The arrival of Sasha, Abraham, and Daryl will save the remaining survivors. 

Glen for the win. Survivors survive man. I can't wait for next week.

Rick is gonna have to tear some **** up next week.

Would love to know what happened with carol and Morgan.

And I'm over Morgan. When people go soft it's time to get rid of them. Now he's pulling other people into his mess. The wolf is gonna get out and he's gonna kill a bunch of people. You can take that to the bank.

Let's forget the fact that when Glenn fell his feet were near the dumpster but in this this episode he apparently is headfirst near the dumpster so he can just slide right under and despite 50 walkers being in the area and seeing him under there, they just forgot about him under there after a couple got stabbed in the head.

Actually Im pretty sure his feet were near the dumpster when it panned out at the beginning of this week's episode.

I mean the writers really ****ed us on this one. Just completely ridiculous.

You know what this reminds me of? When I was growing up in Bakersfield, my favorite thing in the whole world was to go to the movies on Saturday afternoons for the Chapter Plays. Anyway, my favorite was Rocketman, and once it was a no breaks chapter. The bad guy stuck him in a car on a mountain road and knocked him out and welded the door shut and tore out the brakes and started him to his death, and he woke up and tried to steer and tried to get out but the car went off a cliff before he could escape! And it crashed and burned and I was so upset and excited, and the next week, you better believe I was first in line.

And they always start with the end of the last week. And there was Rocketman, trying to get out, and here comes the cliff, and just before the car went off the cliff, he jumped free! And all the kids cheered! But I didn't cheer. I stood right up and started shouting. This isn't what happened last week! Have you all got amnesia? They just cheated us! This isn't fair! HE DID'NT GET OUT OF THE **** - A - DOODIE CAR!

Alexandria is done. It'll be hard to salvage it at this point.

Nothing to it

fuel truck arrives and sets fire to one of the out buildings while sounding the horn.

move on and set a few more

in that time ya can send a party after more vehicles or plug the hole

what lamebrain took every running vehicle away from town btw?

Frustrating watching at times

Gonna be a lot more dead people next week. 

My predictions:

-Deanna will betray the group and show she was un undercover walker all of this time. (kidding)

- Rick's boo is going to die in the battle with the walkers before Rick can tap that. 

- Her son will try to kill Rick in the midst of the chaos and be killed by Carl.

- Morgan's captive will get free and either kill Morgan or get him killed. 

- Tara, the nurse, Rick's construction buddy, and Gabriel are all going to be walker food. 

- The arrival of Sasha, Abraham, and Daryl will save the remaining survivors.

Good predictions Gamebreaker. I think your last 3 are all gonna happen. I also think the punk kid is going to give the viewers what they have wanted for a long time. Carl finally bites it.

Why so salty?

It just really bothers me. The threat of a walker was already hanging by an extremely thin thread. I mean last week we have a walker stuck in a damn rock that can't even move and a guy casually walks by and basically unknowingly sticks his forearm in the walkers mouth.

The other walker bites we have are them miraculously sneaking up on people in wooded settings without making a sound despite never being shown to not moan and snarl and not being able to pick their feet up off the ground and essentially having to drag them through leaves.

It just kills it for me. Glenn should have been ripped to shreds in seconds. The only purpose for zombies in a show like this is to put the humans in tense situations and watch them react and handle it and how they change due to this new world. Why this show would go out of its way to intentionally neuter what should be the biggest threat in the series is beyond me. Walkers are the reason other humans are even a threat to begin with. And they killed it.

I don't get it at all.

Good predictions Gamebreaker. I think your last 3 are all gonna happen. I also think the punk kid is going to give the viewers what they have wanted for a long time. Carl finally bites it.

It's definitely looking like that could be what's coming. I'm not sure they will actually kill Carl though. I could see the Mid-season finale ending with that storyline though.

Walkers are defeated and everything looks like it's going to be ok. Then the camera pans to Ron holding the gun on Carl.. maybe a gunshot before the credits. I'm sure they'll leave us hanging.

If they kill Carl, they might as well kill Rick cause his character will be lost.

Nothing to it

fuel truck arrives and sets fire to one of the out buildings while sounding the horn.

move on and set a few more

in that time ya can send a party after more vehicles or plug the hole

what lamebrain took every running vehicle away from town btw?

Frustrating watching at times

I forgot about Daryl and the fuel truck.

But really I don't want to see anybody ever get bit from a walker again. If Glenn can survive that there is no excuse for anybody else.

Don't forget about the RPG that they have as well.

Archived