Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Ok just watched the episode. Observation from the sewer is that Zombies do seriously deteriorate when wet (Season 2 showed this as well). That said seeing Maggie and whats-his-face just push through the Zombie bodies when trying to keep the mouths away leads to some questions. At some point soaked Zombies shouldn't be able to move at all as the muscles rot away and even their brains should succumb at some point (The zombies in the sewer should have been too far-gone to move or function).

Just caught up on this season. Good one so far. I wonder how they'll end Glenn. There's no way he survives that even if that isn't him being torn up he's underneath a hundred hungry zombies clawing at him. 

I think Glenn actually will manage to crawl out of there but badly injured, only giving him some sad moments to reflect before he has to off himself. Or maybe he'll try and get back to the community before he turns discovering some kind of crucial information in his last hours. 

Or you know, maybe he's just dinner. Glenn's such a beast, hard to see him go out like that because of some scrub. 

I think very logically so as much as i love this show i have an extremely difficult time looking past some of the ridiculousness.
I have no problem with the zombies i can loom past the problems with science when it comes to them but i struggle when it comes to the living members fight for survival.

Very hard time for me looking past that stuff.

Sounds like you'd love World War Z if you haven't read it.

Still can't believe they made a random zombie movie and just called it World War Z and put Brad Pitt in there.   <_<

Ok just watched the episode. Observation from the sewer is that Zombies do seriously deteriorate when wet (Season 2 showed this as well). That said seeing Maggie and whats-his-face just push through the Zombie bodies when trying to keep the mouths away leads to some questions. At some point soaked Zombies shouldn't be able to move at all as the muscles rot away and even their brains should succumb at some point (The zombies in the sewer should have been too far-gone to move or function).

Yea, going to have to take Momma's advice and just ignore stuff like that. Its the zombie apocalypse. No way any zombie could ever be able to get up and function in the first place without properly functioning organs, circulatory system, respiratory system, etc. 

Helps to also think of them as super-natural creatures. 

Supernatural zombies works for me.  Not as good as the demon zombies from Rec (Spanish movie) but gooey sewer zombies are fantastic.  When she tried to push it off and just got tangled up in zombie goo... that may be one of the best pure zombie scenes I've ever seen.  

I never have figured out what the hell was going on with all the plane commercials that keep popping up. Do I have to watch them online? That's no fun

One character from the plane episodes/webisodes will join the cast of Fear the Walking Dead.   They are way too short, but I assume we will be able to watch them all together eventually. 

Daryl has been around the block enough times that he should have warned these people. They aren't dead because they suffocated themselves or burned to death.

That girls death is on him

I agree, it is on Daryl. Yet I also think she wasn't long for that world anyway. How could she really survive needing insulin? Realistically, she probably shouldn't be alive anyway. 

Archived