Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Amanda Knox is free!

ixcuincle

Where is phoward? He'd love this thread. In fact he's probably packing his bags for Seattle right now! (I think that's where she's from)

Commuting home, but glad to hear she's free. I don't get why I was called out here, I always stumped for her innocence, just in a "she's hot, here are some pics" sort of way.

How much money do you all think it would take to get her and Casey Anthony to make a "movie" together?

Speaking as one who is lovers with women, I wouldn't pay anything to see Casey Anthony in anything, period. However, if I were considerably younger, I'd like to date Amanda if she was into women.

I think she was guilty and needs to thank the crappy forensic work. I don't think she is a monster, but is someone that was involved in something that spiraled out of control. Anyway I wish her well and hope she can put her life back together.

If you think she was guilty; then you should hope the prosecutors file an appeal to the highest Italian court, which they can do there. Then hope the highest ITalian court finds her guilty and puts her back in jail.

Didn't follow the case and don't care. If she did it, she will get her due one day.

I think she was guilty and needs to thank the crappy forensic work. I don't think she is a monster, but is someone that was involved in something that spiraled out of control. Anyway I wish her well and hope she can put her life back together.
If you think she was guilty; then you should hope the prosecutors file an appeal to the highest Italian court, which they can do there. Then hope the highest ITalian court finds her guilty and puts her back in jail.

Didn't follow the case and don't care. If she did it, she will get her due one day.

Sure the prosecutors can file an appeal and apparently they have but I doubt it will be granted or be a success. This case is over.

The evidence clearly showed Amanda was innocent

I think she was guilty..... Anyway she should thank the crappy police work.

FIVE REASONS KNOX IS GUILTY

1) The confession.

Knox confessed that she was in the house on the night of the murder and that she heard Miss Kercher scream, identifying a Congolese bar owner, Patrick Lumumba, as the assailant. She told the court during the trial that the confession was made under duress but then repeated the entire account in a five page memorandum the next morning.

2) The false accusation.

The prosecution said the fact that Knox falsely accused Lumumba of being the killer was a sign of her own guilt and an attempt to throw them off her trail. He was arrested in a dawn raid by armed police and spent two weeks in jail. It was only by chance that a Swiss businessman read about the case and came forward to say he had been talking to Lumumba in his bar on the night of the murder — offering him a rock-solid alibi. Lumumba says Knox nearly ruined his life and is suing her for defamation.

3) The alibi.

Sollecito could not back up Knox’s alibi on the night of the murder.

She claimed she spent the evening with him, smoking marijuana, watching the French film Amelie and making love. But Sollecito told police he could not remember if Knox was with him that evening or not.

Even assuming his memory was hazy because of the drugs, it seemed odd that a young man who had just embarked on a new relationship could not recall whether he had spent the night with his girlfriend or not.

4) Computer and telephone records.

Sollecito claimed he used his computer to download and watch cartoons and Amelie. But computer experts told the court that there was no activity on his laptop between 9.10pm on Nov 1, and 5.32am the next morning — the time frame in which the murder took place.

Knox and Sollecito turned off their mobile phones on the night of the murder, from around 8.40pm, and turned them back on at around 6am, inviting further suspicion.

5) The staged break-in.

A bedroom belonging to one of Miss Kercher’s Italian flatmates was ransacked on the night of the murder, with a window smashed with a rock. But police said the break-in was staged - broken glass from the window was found on top of clothes scattered on the floor, suggesting the window was broken after the contents of the room were messed up. Prosecutors accused Knox and her boyfriend of staging the break-in to make the killing look like a burglary that had turned into rape and murder.

I don't know if Amanda Knox and her boyfriend of the time are guilty or not. My gut say's she's maybe fallen lucky of some REAL shoddy police work by the Italian authorities and had the luckiest of lucky escapes. But whatever the why's and wherefores, the evidence resulting out of that work has been deemed insufficient to continue to hold them both accountable.

But what's getting totally lost here for me is the family of Merideth Kercher, and what they now must be going through all over again. I can't even begin to imagine how it must feel, 4 years after your loved ones murder, to be back at square one with nobody held accountable for her death. How do you even attempt to move on from that when no justice has been served? Made worse when you were lead to believe it had.

As much as everyone seems so quick to celebrate the release of Miss Knox and co., my heart and thoughts are with the Kercher family.

May God look down, protect and see you through this horribly traumatic time your now all going to have go through all over again.

Hail.

But what's getting totally lost here for me is the family of Merideth Kercher, and what they now must be going through all over again. I can't even begin to imagine how it must feel, 4 years after your loved ones murder, to be back at square one with nobody held accountable for her death.
Some dude was convicted of her murder and is serving 16 years in jail for the crime as I type this.

Didn't know too much about this until one of my buddies was complaining about it because people kept on talking to him. I googled it and there is a Rolling Stone article that pretty much made it seem like she was obviously not guilty. None of her DNA was on the knife & and a bloody thumbprint & footprint were a match to the dude that is convicted & in jail. They also went into depth on her interrogation & the period in which she signed the confession. It all seemed pretty out of line. Oh, also, the murderer apparently left feces in the toilet?!?

Unless it's shoddy work by Rolling Stone, it seems like she probably didn't have much to do with it.

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/the-neverending-nightmare-of-amanda-knox-20110627

One of the things that sticks out to me is that they were going to put that bar owner away until someone by chance gave him an alibi....it seems to me like the police were under pressure to get someone & they were willing to just take anyone they could in this case. It's all odd though; who knows. I hope they do have the right person in jail.

I think she was guilty..... Anyway she should thank the crappy police work.

FIVE REASONS KNOX IS GUILTY

1) The confession.

Knox confessed that she was in the house on the night of the murder and that she heard Miss Kercher scream, identifying a Congolese bar owner, Patrick Lumumba, as the assailant. She told the court during the trial that the confession was made under duress but then repeated the entire account in a five page memorandum the next morning.

2) The false accusation.

The prosecution said the fact that Knox falsely accused Lumumba of being the killer was a sign of her own guilt and an attempt to throw them off her trail. He was arrested in a dawn raid by armed police and spent two weeks in jail. It was only by chance that a Swiss businessman read about the case and came forward to say he had been talking to Lumumba in his bar on the night of the murder — offering him a rock-solid alibi. Lumumba says Knox nearly ruined his life and is suing her for defamation.

3) The alibi.

Sollecito could not back up Knox’s alibi on the night of the murder.

She claimed she spent the evening with him, smoking marijuana, watching the French film Amelie and making love. But Sollecito told police he could not remember if Knox was with him that evening or not.

Even assuming his memory was hazy because of the drugs, it seemed odd that a young man who had just embarked on a new relationship could not recall whether he had spent the night with his girlfriend or not.

4) Computer and telephone records.

Sollecito claimed he used his computer to download and watch cartoons and Amelie. But computer experts told the court that there was no activity on his laptop between 9.10pm on Nov 1, and 5.32am the next morning — the time frame in which the murder took place.

Knox and Sollecito turned off their mobile phones on the night of the murder, from around 8.40pm, and turned them back on at around 6am, inviting further suspicion.

5) The staged break-in.

A bedroom belonging to one of Miss Kercher’s Italian flatmates was ransacked on the night of the murder, with a window smashed with a rock. But police said the break-in was staged - broken glass from the window was found on top of clothes scattered on the floor, suggesting the window was broken after the contents of the room were messed up. Prosecutors accused Knox and her boyfriend of staging the break-in to make the killing look like a burglary that had turned into rape and murder.

Shouldn't you post the link to the article where you plagiarized this from?

Un huh, Meredith Kercher killed herself just to make poor little Amanda Knox look bad :rolleyes:

I constantly amazed at how many guys type with their ****

Are you serious? I don't find this girl attractive in the least but have watched/read enough about it over the past several years to believe she did not commit this crime.

---------- Post added October-4th-2011 at 09:10 AM ----------

Some dude was convicted of her murder and is serving 16 years in jail for the crime as I type this.

That's what I thought. That is one key reason it was so hard for me to believe that Amanda Knox and her boyfriend were involved.

Archived