Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New York Giants getting that Philadelphia hospitality treatment leaving via bus after the game.......

Tom [Giants fan]

No offense to anybody living in or from the state of Pennsylvania but that state supplies by far the worst fans as a whole in general. Antics like that doesn't mean that you have the most passionate fans, it means that you have the most classless fans in all of sports possibly and I find myself feeling so fortunate that I wasn't born in such an area and raised a DC sports fan.

Eagles fans need to find something better to do with their time. So the Eagles lost, get over it. It's not like they affected the outcome of the game. I agree with the comment at the bottom of the page.

Most are just drunk idiots who think they are passionate about sport but its just beer and stupidity

Eagles fans need to find something better to do with their time. So the Eagles lost, get over it. It's not like they affected the outcome of the game. I agree with the comment at the bottom of the page.

This is exactly why I have more hatred towards Eagles fans in comparison to Cowboys fans. I will always hate the Dallas Cowboys more than anything else but atleast Cowboys fans as a whole don't pull the same BS that Eagles fans do and plus the only thing I hate about Dallas is the Cowboys instead of every team in that area. I hate every team in Philadelphia and the fans so much that it makes my blood boil.

This is exactly why I have more hatred towards Eagles fans in comparison to Cowboys fans. I will always hate the Dallas Cowboys more than anything else but atleast Cowboys fans as a whole don't pull the same BS that Eagles fans do and plus the only thing I hate about Dallas is the Cowboys instead of every team in that area. I hate every team in Philadelphia and the fans so much that it makes my blood boil.
I don't see what they can accomplish from doing this. You see the Giants player didn't take it seriously.

Jokes on them. Once the rest of the world read about this, they can see how pathetic Eagles fans really are, as a fan and as a human being.

I don't see what they can accomplish from doing this. You see the Giants player didn't take it seriously.

Jokes on them. Once the rest of the world read about this, they can see how pathetic Eagles fans really are, as a fan and as a human being.

Basically this will just add more fuel to the fire involving the fact that Eagles fans/City of Philadelphia shouldn't be respected at all. I love how they act as if these stories and the perception is baseless and blown out of proportion :doh:. We're all passionate about our teams but we should police ourselves when it comes to classless behavior like that.

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 06:53 PM ----------

I had an 8 year old girl scream punch him in the face last year at the game in Philly and I was in the lower section.

Not surprising. It has gotten to the point where it's nearly child abuse to bring your children up as Philly fans when they act like that even at the tender age of 8. Ugh truly pathetic and sickening.

They should be egging/throwing beer bottles/flipping off the Philly players in their cars instead...

Maybe the Iggle fan behavior does get somewhat overblown, but I doubt it. As a whole, they are very consistent with the douchebaggery.

Good luck with that "Dream Team".Only a couple more embarrasing losses to go before that team implodes.

Archived