Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Officially Ryan Kerrigan worship thread

IamRobG

I can't believe this kid! I've never seen such consistent pressure and hustle. Every time i look he was 2 feet away from the QB, or making tackles, or running downfield after the ball. This kid is going to be a superstar and consistent pro-bowler. Between him and Orakpo we're going to have one hell of a D this year when they really get settled in together. Well played Shanahan....well played indeed.

I can't believe this kid! I've never seen such consistent pressure and hustle. Every time i look he was 2 feet away from the QB, or making tackles, or running downfield after the ball. This kid is going to be a superstar and consistent pro-bowler. Between him and Orakpo we're going to have one hell of a D this year when they really get settled in together. Well played Shanahan....well played indeed.

Meanwhile, in Jacksonville, Blaine Gabbert is still riding the pine

Put Landry in there and we are set. It will just take time for us all to gel together. Its hard not to be a homer this year.

Love this kid, and I love Rak as well.. but honestly, Rak is just an above average player, Kerrigan has a chance to be a feared player if eh keeps this play up.

We're already placing Kerrigan ahead of Orakpo? Let's not get ahead of ourselves...

Also, they are on the same team, why even make a pecking order? Kerrigan wouldn't be who he is now if Orakpo didn't get as much attention. They've been throwing to Kerrigan's side because he's a rookie, they're doubling up with a back on Orakpo to chip him and letting Kerrigan go alone.

Let's go now.

*Edit. I'm not saying Kerrigan sucks. I'm saying neither one is who they are without the other. We saw Orakpo be a beast in his rookie year with Carter getting attention. We saw Orakpo come down to earth last year without much help from the other side.

They need each other, like my poop needs the toilet right now.

I love Rak but Kerrigan is already performing at a higher level. He's one of those players that after 2 games you can already tell he's going to be a monster for us for years to come. I have to hand it Allen, this draft was lights out.

As a team, those two are going to be unstoppable. We'll be reading about them all year long.

As far as who's better, its only been 2 games. Rak was a beast his first year also and continues to be one. Lets see how the kid holds up. As of right now, let the pain be brought. Anyone got any cute names yet.

Rak&Ryan express?

Rackigan railways?

Love this kid, and I love Rak as well.. but honestly, Rak is just an above average player, Kerrigan has a chance to be a feared player if eh keeps this play up.

Honestly you made some crazy comments in the gameday thread, so I take your opinions of Rak with a grain of salt.

Rak and Kerrigan compliment each other. Like shake and bake.

I love Rak but Kerrigan is already performing at a higher level. He's one of those players that after 2 games you can already tell he's going to be a monster for us for years to come. I have to hand it Allen, this draft was lights out.

These are the types of comments that are based purely off of fan emotion lol :yes:...

I cannot believe how athletic Kerrigan is. To fight off the cut block vs. the Giants, get his hands up and deflect the pass, then snag it and run it in was a play that 99% of vets don't make. And in both games, he's applied consistent pressure, batted balls down, and even been good in coverage when they've asked him to. (He made the deflection on Fletch's INT.) Add to that a motor that runs at a completely different level, and the fact that he's just a great kid, and I'm quickly leaning toward having a new favorite Redskin.

Orakpo and Kerrigan, two terrific draft picks. Kerrigan has been not only good, but one of the best guys on the field in both games. Just tremendous.

And INSTANT impact from both. These guys (granted, playing different positions) have Mann/Manley-type potential, IMO.

Archived