Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Officially Ryan Kerrigan worship thread

IamRobG

I don't care what batman says, to me Orakpo is a beast. I like to see his stats for his career vs. the "elite" players for the same amount of games played. I wouldn't be surprised if he is just as good or better.

In his 1st 2 seasons in 05 & 06 Ware put up 19.5 sacks and 8 FF, where as Rak put up 19.5 sacks and 2 FF in his first 2 seasons. Aside from the turn overs, their sack production is identical, for Rak to keep pace he needs to keep up his sacks and start forcing some turnovers. If you compare him to Matthews, he only has 4 less sacks and 1 less FF in the same amount of time played.

In his 1st 2 seasons in 05 & 06 Ware put up 19.5 sacks and 8 FF, where as Rak put up 19.5 sacks and 2 FF in his first 2 seasons. Aside from the turn overs, their sack production is identical, for Rak to keep pace he needs to keep up his sacks and start forcing some turnovers. If you compare him to Matthews, he only has 4 less sacks and 1 less FF in the same amount of time played.

If Carriker was a little more deft with his right arm, Orakpo would have had one yesterday. Makes you wonder how many fumbles he's forced, without resulting in a turnover.

Sounds like a sound they would make when colliding with a QB. Or possibly a sound effect from this show.

batman-robin-1966-tv-adam-west-wallpaper.jpg

Yeah .. I remember that show, too ... and it was the first thing I thought of when "keeerrrrraakpoooo!!!" came to mind ... I like the idea of the word appearing as a graphic across the screen - just like in Batman - when those QBs hit the floor ...

Archived