Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD - WEEK 2 - Skins vs. Cards!

zCommander

I'm glad (well maybe not glad) that we had a game like this. It takes us down a notch in thinking we were just going to roll over teams, but at the sametime we get the win.
Yeah but this isn't going to work against the Cowboys. Redskins need to be somewhat perfect because Dallas will find a way to win games if given the opportunity.

Gotta love outplaying a team and losing. Same Redskins, different year. Good thing is the world will end next Decemeber and we will never have to worry about it again :)
And the drive killer. Same old Redskins :(
Who is ready for the Cards to come out and score here. It just has the feeling of one of those games.
So much for the D being rested. Like I said here comes the Zona TD :(
Again I say, same Redskins, different year. This has week 2 Texans game last year written all over it. Not a chance we win this game.
Starting from the KO they **** they bed to start the half......what exactly has changed?
14-10 coming boys. Again what has changed? Ive yet to hear an answer?
Like what? Nope this team has NEVER taken a lead into a half only to see it disappear the first series of the second half. Same **** different year.
Still waiting for the answer to what has changed?
21-10 coming....yep everything is different now.....playing down to a lesser team.....that's new here.
Very true. We blow, no two ways around that.
Still waiting for the answer to what has changed.
But its all different this team is special folks.....leaving 14 points on the board, blocked FGs, unable to punch in TDs, turnovers, swiss cheese defense. Yep its all changed!

Maybe your posts should change.

Couldn't watch the game....stupid out of market bullcrap...had to watch Browns and Colts see who wanted to win less, or the Chicago Saints blow out....heck with a game that actually is close!

I freakin' HATE watching a game on the updates at the bottom of the tv screen...kills me

Looks like it was a fight to the end glad we came out on top!!!

HTTR!!!

OK, all of you who said we would lose this game, man up and admit you were wrong (although we probably DESERVED to lose)...

They didn't deserve to lose. The only thing keeping that game close was that one ref no call on the INT, a missed field goal, and Moss slipping on the other INT. Otherwise that game would have been about 24-0 in the first half.

Yeah but this isn't going to work against the Cowboys. Redskins need to be somewhat perfect because Dallas will find a way to win games if given the opportunity.

the Cowboys? You don't have to be perfect to beat the Cowboys, they have to play their game and do what they have done, Cowboys will always be overrated IMO, they are not one of the elite teams

I'm not going to say that the Redskins deserved this game, but they were dominating in the first half and this game should not have been a come from behind win like it was. I love the Redskins, and one thing about this team that has not changed is that they know who to make the games nail bitters, no matter who the play.

Archived