Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD - WEEK 2 - Skins vs. Cards!

zCommander

Sav Rocca, australian rules football. hahhaha one of the greatest victories in recent memory, team overcame mistakes and setbacks. Get the koolaid out, I'm buying.

Hey, the weepers and whiners will never understand what you mean. This was an important win, for the team staying focused and coming back, never giving up like we have seen in the past.

The Team is not a bunch of Losers as you said and this is the first post you were right in, you are not worthy.

You are rightSWFLSkins they are NOT Losers this year. They (Thank God) proved me wrong and I apologize for that comment. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!! I love this team with all my heart. As I am sure you do too.

From this point on, every time I see your name, I'm going to scroll on down the next post.

Every time I see his name I will remind him that he called his team losers and said we would lose this game. HE will never ever live this down. His name is FreddieMac, and he has been robosigning and team hating.

No way we win this game last year.. 2 int's and a FG blocked?? They'd of folded up long before the 4th quarter rolled around.. These guys have some fight! I think we should go ahead and bring in a new kicker and be done with the Gano drama.. As someone said, he's the last of the "bad batch".. Im sure we can find someone to kick extra point length FG's.. Who knows, maybe they can put one in from 35-40 as well? Gano's just too much of a question mark..

Every time I see his name I will remind him that he called his team losers and said we would lose this game. HE will never ever live this down. His name is FreddieMac, and he has been robosigning and team hating.
I think ignoring him is more painful than giving him the attention he doesn't deserve.

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the Warpath!

Fight for old D.C.!

Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!

Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,

Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!

Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won

Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the Warpath!

Fight for old D.C.!

Archived