Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD - WEEK 2 - Skins vs. Cards!

zCommander

Hey, the weepers and whiners will never understand what you mean. This was an important win, for the team staying focused and coming back, never giving up like we have seen in the past.

And that is how a team is developed, your right, if I was at the stadium with some of these guys I don't know that it would have been pretty.l

Did no one see that Moss started to fall down JUST as he threw the ball? Moss doesn't trip and fall on his face, its not intercepted.

Exactly. Grossman had 2 Ints, and both wouldn't have happened if not for other things happening including this and then on the next one the ref totally blew the fact that the defender grabbed the receiver from behind and slowed him down.

They were just trying to mess up the timing of plays and the refs weren't calling it.

And that is how a team is developed, your right, if I was at the stadium with some of these guys I don't know that it would have been pretty.l

ehh, you wouldn't have heard half as much at the game, them spending all that time in the ladies room and all :silly:

Well

We beat the Bad Call

Beat the Cards

and gave a beat down to the Fair Weathers

HTTR

is there such thing as a fair weather redskins fan the way we have played the last twenty years.

more like skeptical redskins fans.

if we keep winning we might see some fair weather fans but everybody you see here today has weathered the storm my friend

Archived