Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rotoworld.com: Landry Inactive for this Sunday

kubstix

No tackling? Doughty is a very sure tackler. His coverage is suspect, but come on, give him a little credit.

That's what I was going to say. Glad I waited to read some more. I'll add that Reed has played mostly FS and has been burned, but like Landry, when he plays close to the LOS, he's a good tackler. He gives 100% everytime he's on the field and I have no problem with him.

I stand by my prediction that the Redskins will play most of the season without Cooley or Landry at or near 100%.

That's why this team finishing at 8-8 in the NFC East would be a real sign of progress and hopeful sign for 2012.

Both players are among the 10 best players on the team.

I'm shocked that anyone on this board is surprised by this.

And I'll be more shocked when people are surprised if he doesn't play more than 8 games this season.

Same here. i would prefer he comes in around mid-season @ 100% than force him out there now @ 50% and has this lingering injury for the rest of his career (see Bob Sanders). I'm like you, I don't know why folks are surprised by this.

"Generally", huh?

I guess you missed the "unathletic" part when I was describing cliche terms about certain white players, I'm not lumping every white player in that category like your trying to ensue. Read the rest of my intial post and I state that those same cliches aren't the first adjectives used for the good (non-QB) white players like Brian Urlacher, Aaron Smith, Jarret Johnson, or Peyton Hillis. They are simply very good players.

I was wondering how a training staff could be to blame for a hammy.

---------- Post added September-7th-2011 at 01:35 PM ----------

We were talking specifically about phrases like "hard worker" and "non-stop motor" and how they are never applied to black players.

London Fletcher?

I personally think they had to keep one white guy in the secondary let it be the one that is deaf and has a special need child. Maybe this is charity on it's best level.

I have no particular love for Doughty; in fact, there are at least 20 or 30 other safetys I could name that I'd rather see back there. And I'm not going to "flame" you, or whatever, I just have a serious, two-part question: Do you understand what people are referring to when they talk about "having class", and why do you think that you have been denied this trait?

Yea, well, I'll be happy when Landry is no longer a Redskin.

That type of attitude, frustratedor not, blaming others etc. LOSER.

I'LL BE HAPPY WHEN HE'S GONE, ONE OF THE LAST CANCERS LEFTOVER FROM PREVIOUS 5 OR SO YEARS

This is an over-reaction. In this scheme, Landry is one of our best players.

Archived