Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rotoworld.com: Landry Inactive for this Sunday

kubstix

I hope they have Gnomes ready cause Doughty will get smoked like a damn cheap blunt out there, let's all face it he played above his head when Sean died and hasn't been able to reproduce those same results. Hell I don't know why they chose him over Horton! I personally think they had to keep one white guy in the secondary let it be the one that is deaf and has a special need child. Maybe this is charity on it's best level.........Okay now I am ready to be flamed by all the Reed Doughty lovers!

If you are looking for a good example of why so many longtime ES posters have gone away or scaled back their activity here, this post will do the trick. What an absolutely ignorant and mean spirited thing to say.

If you are looking for a good example of why so many longtime ES posters have gone away or scaled back their activity here, this post will do the trick. What an absolutely ignorant and mean spirited thing to say.

Couldnt agree more Kleese, i just try to ignore any posts like this all togehter.

Yup i agree! I dont like Doughty (as you can see) but that going a little too far if you ask me.

And hopefully this is just Rotoworld...does Shanny have a presser today?

Or when do they release the injury list/report?

I think MTH used to have to gameday thread or something like that for all the games. Not sure if we are doing that anymore.

I hope they have Gnomes ready cause Doughty will get smoked like a damn cheap blunt out there, let's all face it he played above his head when Sean died and hasn't been able to reproduce those same results. Hell I don't know why they chose him over Horton! I personally think they had to keep one white guy in the secondary let it be the one that is deaf and has a special need child. Maybe this is charity on it's best level.........Okay now I am ready to be flamed by all the Reed Doughty lovers!
Doughty is absolute buns. His tackling ( the only thing fans of his talk about) is grossly overated and his pass defense is non existent. Yea, he was a good tackler 2 years ago, but he's fallen off hard last year and its carried over into this years preseason. Offensive coordinators attack him nearly every series. Good guy, bad player. Hopefully having a premeir FS in Otogwe will mask some of Reed's issues.

oh and in B4 the he's a "hard worker'","smart player", "maximum effort" or any other stereotypical BS they label unathletic white guys.

Alright you two, go stand in the corner. No, not that corner. That's for the dunces. THAT one, over there. That's where we keep the ignorant ****ing idiots.

Not when you've been part-time the majority of your career.

Hmm good point - Jacobs @ 29 - 926 career carries, Clinton Portis @ 30 - 2,230 carries. Mind you he's part time because of the injuries he's picked up, especially knee injuries, which is bad news for a RB.

Doughty is a liability period, his past performances says volumes. If I am Eli I am throwing his direction because he can't cover and tackles occasionally. I hope you can hide him somehow with OJ in there as well. But the Giants are more beat up than we are so maybe it even's out or even favor's us a little with all their injuries.

Really? You are a sick individual and you should seek help.

I wouldn't say that i'm a "Reed Doughty lover". But you would have to be blind or crazy to believe that they picked Doughty over Horton because they wanted thier token "white guy". Come on man, you should know better than that... I'm not saying that Reed is a world beater, he clearly has his limitations, but he's a smart, solid, high character player. Def better than Horton.

Dont lump me with that other dude i didnt mention his or his childs disabilty. I just said Doughty is unatheletic and a liability.

Just because you aren't AS ignorant, doesn't mean you aren't ignorant. Your comment deserves to be lumped in with his.

I'm shocked this person had the brain power to even turn on a computer much less type out this moronic post. Please, turn off the computer, retreat to your mom's basement, and continue your jobless, loveless, empty life without disturbing the rest of us.

If the Giants win the opening coin toss and receive, they are going to go deep on the first or second play. They are going to try and take the crowd out of it ASAP. Our secondary better be prepared for that.

sounds like the MNF game from last year....and it worked. let's hope the improvements in our d take care of this.

If the Giants win the opening coin toss and receive, they are going to go deep on the first or second play. They are going to try and take the crowd out of it ASAP. Our secondary better be prepared for that.

Thats going to be hard to do for Eli when he's going to have Rak, Bowen, Coefield, Kerrigan breathing down his neck... Damn just saying those names made me smile!!

Archived