Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rotoworld.com: Landry Inactive for this Sunday

kubstix

What is funny for all the Doughty hate, he actually led the team in tackles week 1. At least he was making an effort to get to the ball carrier. I am very confident in his ability if Landry is out this week. The Skins just need to double up on Fitz, no matter if Landry was playing or not.

What is funny for all the Doughty hate, he actually led the team in tackles week 1. At least he was making an effort to get to the ball carrier. I am very confident in his ability if Landry is out this week. The Skins just need to double up on Fitz, no matter if Landry was playing or not.

Not to mention that Atogwe is set to have better games since he has a full week of practice now. And the whole team was able to practice outside this week (they were not able to last week, except 1 day)

Geez. I wonder how long this is going to drag on. Im hoping to see Landry play and hope he recovers but dang man. Whats the deal with Moore too? It was horrible watching Reed last week. Landry needs to lay off the Roids

Moore is on the PUP, cant play till after week 6. Landry is not ruled out yet for Sunday... just limited in practice, as is Orakpo and Fox

Geez. I wonder how long this is going to drag on. Im hoping to see Landry play and hope he recovers but dang man. Whats the deal with Moore too? It was horrible watching Reed last week. Landry needs to lay off the Roids

Moore will probably be cut as soon as he comes off the PUP. That is at least what I am assuming. The FO is waiting so they don't have to give him an injury settlement.

Moore is on the PUP, cant play till after week 6. Landry is not ruled out yet for Sunday... just limited in practice, as is Orakpo and Fox

Dang when did I miss Moore on the PUP. I suck. I must of read the Landry thing wrong as well. I knew about the limited practice, I thought he was going to be inactive my bad

I know some people asked me the status on Willie Smith I know he was inactive, like some others as well.

Dang when did I miss Moore on the PUP. I suck. I must of read the Landry thing wrong as well. I knew about the limited practice, I thought he was going to be inactive my bad

I know some people asked me the status on Willie Smith I know he was inactive, like some others as well.

There is usually 8 guys that are inactive for every game. Only bring 45 of the 53 to play

This thread need to be locked, perhaps. The thread title is 100% misleading because of the OP date.

Seriously!

And then people keep coming in here and *****ing about how it scares them, which bumps the thread in the process, so we just need to shut it down.

. . . see what I did there?

[Edit: Thought that the censor would automatically block that one, my mistake! Also funny if this edit bumps the thread. Dual purpose edit win. :) ]

Archived