Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Suck For Luck: I can take it

SkinzDeep

they don't think that way Hitman...they are so blinded by the idea of just having a number 1 pick QB....

I'm beginning to see this. Honestly, I wouldn't be upset at all if we went 9-7 or 10-6 and won a game in the playoffs. That means that Rex or Beck got the job done, and they have a bright future with us.

Another one of these?

My thoughts exactly. I thought maybe the OP had a well thought out vision of this plan since it's a duplicate thread. I was wrong.

I hope Luck falls to the 20th pick, and we have the 21st, just because I'm so tired of this idea of college QB worship to the point of tanking.

I'm beginning to see this. Honestly, I wouldn't be upset at all if we went 9-7 or 10-6 and won a game in the playoffs. That means that Rex or Beck got the job done, and they have a bright future with us.

I'm really starting to believe that some of our so-called "fans" would truly be disappointed if this happened.

It's to the point where I'd be fin if someone mixed it up and said we should go in the tank for Barkley or Jones I'd be fine. But I too am feeling Andrew Luck fatigue. By the end of the season, I think a lot of people are going to wind up hating the kid just because so many fans want him.

**** a Luck. We have a team that believes they will compete now, and I believe they can too. We will see how the team develops, and the FO will address what we need to in the draft next year. We have a 3 games left in preseason and an entire season to see what these QBs can do. It's pretty much a slap in the face, and way too premature, to our current guys to wear this jersey this season. Any talk of The Washington Redskins ever "tanking" anything is just silly.

I'm sent here by the chosen one?

"Creeping Death" by Metallica on their 1984 album "Ride the Lightening" 2nd to last track on the album. (and it's a great song ;) )

but I'm actually referencing the finality of Pharaoh's commands from The Ten Commandments in an attempt to be sarcastic.

"Creeping Death" by Metallica on their 1984 album "Ride the Lightening" 2nd to last track on the album. (and it's a great song ;) )

but I'm actually referencing the finality of Pharaoh's commands from The Ten Commandments in an attempt to be sarcastic.

heres another one from metallica for you:

we all shall die (watching this season).

And all these threads are moot if Luck sucks it up this season (as if its something new that sometimes players have a poor senior season) or gets hurt in a way that throws red flags in his corner.

I swear I'm almost hoping this guy ****ing stinks up the joint this year just so I can laugh my ass off at all these people.

Even though I fall into the camp of the OP, I think it is time for either a) one thread with anything to do with Andrew Luck or B) a season long ban for anyone that starts a new Andrew Luck thread until after the Superbowl

(And yes I have been a guilty party in the Andrew Luck hysteria, which is why I won't advocate or post on him until the season is over. I agree that it has become a bit much in the stadium the last few weeks)

Gotta love the "realist" shtick. If you're a realist, you'd know the reality that any team in the NFL can turn it around, any year. The only realistic way of looking at a season is to first and foremost understand that there's no way of being sure about what will happen. Any hint or implication of certainty when forecasting what will happen is NOT realistic. Period. It is realistic to have doubts or questions, but to be certain one way or another is unrealistic and always will be. One thing that will always be true is that no man can predict the future with certainty. It's that simple. So, please, don't claim that you're a "realist" and make definite statements like this team is going to suck. That means you're not even close to being a realist, just one who assumes the worst.

First- seriously?!? another ****ing Luck thread?

Second- I'm willing to bet that half the people on here who are so rabid for A.Luck have never even seen him play. It's like the dark ages where the dopey townspeople hear a rumor and it spreads like gospel.

---------- Post added August-18th-2011 at 01:36 AM ----------

hahahaha YES!

....but have you seen the sequel?

LOL classic!

Archived