Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Suck For Luck: I can take it

SkinzDeep

After all these years without a franchise quarterback I'm ready to endure this potentially brutal season. So much in fact I'm prepared to have fun with it.

Suck for Luck, here we go:

[ATTACH]45615[/ATTACH]

I'm 23 and I agree. I don't care for an 9-7/8-8 bull **** season. Its time we address the lion in the room.

Suck for LUCK

Hail!

Give your quest up. We are better than last year. It would take a moron to think we will have the first pick in the draft. Shanny is a winner and is not going to tank the season or settle for failure. We can win without Luck. Stop your whining and hop on board.

I'm on board - always am. The season looks bleak so you may as well prepare for the worst and have fun with it. I've had enough failed expectation. I'm a realist and this year is going to be bad. To each his own I suppose.

I'm on board - always am. The season looks bleak so you may as well prepare for the worst and have fun with it. I've had enough failed expectation. I'm a realist and this year is going to be bad. To each his own I suppose.

Don't worry by week 11 this thread will be filled with believers. It mine as well be the unofficial NFL Draft 2012 thread.

if your always on this board you would have seen how many other similar threads we have to this one..... and most of us agree that it would be stupid to "suck for luck"

Instead of predicting doom and gloom, wouldn't a realist say "We haven't even played a game of this season, anything can happen. Let's wait and see." :)

Entertain us. Tell me specifically why 2011 will be worse than 2010.

Honestly, this may be the dumbest thing I've ever seen. And I've seen Bio Dome with Pauly Shore. Twice.

We've made improvements, like it or not. We can make a push for a good QB after an average season like the Jets did for Sanchez.

We should create a site for just the dimwits on here. That way the site wouldn't be so cluttered for our rational members.

Why is it that people seem like Andrew Luck is the end all be all of franchise QBs? You do know there are plenty of young QBs that can be brought in to learn Shanny's system right? Seems like that's the only name I ever hear anymore, Andrew Luck. There are plenty more options out there. Anyone who's been watching this team for the past 10 years plus knows that going after the top name in the draft is usually the wrong decision, and tanking a season just to do that is even stupider. I've never in my life understood this let's cheer for draft pick mentality. I understand we've been bad. But damn guys, where's the enjoyment in hoping for a loss? I remember last year and the year before when things were terrible towards the end of the year and I would say something about cheering for a win like always and other Skins fans are like "No no we want to lose so we can get a good draft pick!!" and to that I've always said Really?! Come on! You don't draft a super bowl ring.

How befitting would it be if we did try "tanking" the season, then Luck gets a freak injury and can't play football anymore?

Wait, you haven't heard? it's written in the stars that Luck will be a hybrid of God, Manning, and Brady all wrapped into one.

So let it be written so let it be done.

Archived