Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Giant blast hits government buildings in Oslo, Norway; shooter fires at youth camp

sacase

People who think those Scandahoovian countries can't be formidable opponents in combat are sorely mistaken.

Bunch of viking berserkers. This is a Finnish example of that from WWII

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_H%C3%A4yh%C3%A4

Norway would seem an odd target if this is a muslim terror linked attack and they are going after countries with a presence in Afghanistan. Norway only has like 200 troops there I think.

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/07/22/general-eu-norway-explosion_8580199.html

A police official said the 32-year-old ethnic Norwegian suspect arrested at the camp on Utoya island appears to have acted alone in both attacks, and that "it seems like that this is not linked to any international terrorist organizations at all."

Norweigen news said a childhood friend said that he is a right wing extremist which fits with the targets of the attack.

Scared maggots too weak to fight like real soldiers. I hate them all.

RIP to the dead.

You hate Norwegians? Oh you meant Muslims. Hmm somehow I dont think you're gonna take back that comment, or learn anything from the fact that your reflexive hatred of muslims just made you look pretty stupid.

http://www.vancouversun.com/Live+Updates+Oslo+bombing/5144505/story.html

Breaking from #VGNett Police confirms at least 80 killed at UtĂžya #oslexpl

:puke:

I dag er vi alle norske.

---------- Post added July-22nd-2011 at 10:40 PM ----------

On another note, if they got the terrorist, can they fry him like McVeigh?

Norway doesn't have a death penalty.

The maximum sentence is apparently (warning: Wikipedia reference) 21 years, though they might have a "containment" punishment that allows indefinite extension if the prisoner is considered dangerous.

Wait... so one guy built a massive bomb by himself, detonated it near a government building, while at the same time managing to kill 80 people in an outdoor environment. Anyone hear anything about a machine gun or something? Trying to wrap my head around how he could have managed to shoot 80 people dead.

Wait... so one guy built a massive bomb by himself, detonated it near a government building, while at the same time managing to kill 80 people in an outdoor environment. Anyone hear anything about a machine gun or something? Trying to wrap my head around how he could have managed to shoot 80 people dead.

He apparently had served in the Norwegian military for a short period. He was dressed as a police officer, which he used to lure his victims into killing range. Then there's the size of the island:

?m=02&d=20110722&t=2&i=464212736&w=460&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=2011-07-22T223743Z_01_BTRE76L1QV000_RTROPTP_0_NORWAY-BLAST

I am so shocked he was able to kill that many people. That has to be like one of the biggest mass shootings ever yeah? So awful a man go to those measures to dress up like a police officer and attack people on an island. All the elements were there for him to kill many people. He obviously was sick in the head these were kids some of them other young adults. He concocted a very elaborate scheme to plan this out. How do people think so badly and want to hurt people and the government? It is scary really. And btw I jumped to conclusions thinking it was international terrorists it was just one horrible sick man.

Heard he had an automatic weapon.

---------- Post added July-22nd-2011 at 11:22 PM ----------

1311373729981_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3710902/At-least-87-people-are-killed-in-two-gun-and-bomb-attacks-in-Norway-by-a-crazed-hunting-fan.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

Hunter killer

'87 die' in Norway bomb and gun massacre

AT least 87 people were killed yesterday in two gun and bomb attacks in Norway by a crazed hunting fan.

The gunman, dressed as a policeman, massacred more than 80 youths camping on an island - two hours after a huge car bomb wrecked government buildings in capital Oslo.

Police arrested a Norwegian - named last night as farming firm boss Anders Behring Breivik. Explosives were also found on the island.

Terrified survivors last night told how a blue-eyed gunman beckoned them towards him - then coldly opened fire.

80 were confirmed dead - with more feared to be victims - after the assassin attacked a youth camp on the tiny Norwegian island of Utoya.

A massive car bomb had earlier left seven dead and ten wounded in capital Oslo around 20 miles away. And last night police believed a "madman" arrested on the island - named in Norwegian reports as Anders Behring Breivik - carried out BOTH attacks.

He was said to have been seen at the scene of the bombing.

What appears to be the 32-year-old's Facebook page describes him as "single" and a "Christian" - and lists serial killer drama Dexter as one of his favourite TV shows.

He also names Dexter, a series about a serial killer, and vampire show True Blood among TV programmes he likes.

Bizarrely he lists cartoon He-Man among his choice watches as well as violent films Gladiator and 300.

Under political views, he lists himself as "Conservative" - but Norwegian TV reported he has links to right-wing extremism.

A pal said he ranted on anti-Islam websites and was "strongly opposed to multiculturalism".

Among his interests are hunting, body building and freemasonry. He was also pictured in a ceremonial outfit on Facebook.

Breivik is said to have had a machine gun and a Glock pistol registered in his name.

And as boss of farming firm Breivik Geofarm, he would have had access to fertiliser for a bomb.

On a Twitter page set up under his name, there is just one message posted on July 17.

It says: "One person with a belief is equal to the force of 100,000 who have only interests."

The gunman - described as over 6ft and blond with blue eyes - had arrived on the island by boat, dressed as a police officer.

Survivor Jorgen Benone said the "cop" beckoned to some youngsters and said "Come here" - then produced an automatic gun and shot at them.

Jorgen, who hid behind rocks 20 metres away, said: "People were running in all directions."

Some youngsters fled towards the sea hoping to swim to safety. But the fanatic gunned down some of them on the beach - and shot others as they swam.

A 22-year-old witness, who would only give her name as Helene, said: "I saw several youths in the water. The man shot after them while they swam."

Some youths barricaded themselves inside wooden shacks.

Others posted harrowing messages on Twitter.

One wrote: "We are sitting down by the beach. A man is shooting clothed in a police uniform. Help us! When are the police coming to help us!"

Another had received a text from a survivor which read: "I'm safe. We've hidden in a tree. One of us is shot twice in the foot."

The car bomb exploded in the heart of Oslo's government quarter and close to the PM's office - and the camp was hosting a youth rally for his Labour Party.

The device exploded at around 2.30pm UK time - 3.30pm in Norway. Norway's finance ministry and the country's biggest tabloid newspaper were also hit.

Detectives believe fertiliser-based explosives had been packed into the vehicle - which lay mangled and blackened on its side amid the debris. Reporter Harald Klungtveit, in his office near the blast, said: "The block where the PM is situated is smashed." Colleague Anne Marte Blindheim said: "It looks like a war zone."

Rescuers were last night trying to free dozens of survivors trapped in the debris amid growing fears the death toll would grow. Norway's borders were shut "within minutes" of the blast. But two hours later terror came to Utoya. Around 560 youngsters, aged from 14 to 25, had gathered there for the political rally.

Former prime minister Gro Harlem Brundtland had been the key speaker yesterday and Stoltenberg was due there today. When the killer got on the island, he claimed to be carrying out a routine check due to the Oslo bombing.

Police last night revealed they had found explosives on the island, and confirmed they were quizzing a 32-year-old man arrested there. One police official said: "It seems like that this is not linked to any international terrorist organisations at all. This looks like a madman's work."

Officers were searching Breivik's flat in the posh West End of Oslo for clues.

There were no reports of any Britons killed, injured or missing in either attack. But PM David Cameron said: "These attacks are a stark reminder of the threat we all face from terrorism."

Too bad he cannot be punished in Iran or Saudi Arabia. Norway goes easy on their criminals.

He will never see the outside of prison in his lifetime. Executing him won't solve anything. Killing anyone is wrong, even evil people like this guy.

He will never see the outside of prison in his lifetime. Executing him won't solve anything. Killing anyone is wrong, even evil people like this guy.

I agree with you but lets please not start that discussion now. Nobodies mind will be changed and it'll just go on and on.

Reading his posts through google translate on this site, http://www.document.no/anders-behring-breivik/

This guy is extreme right wing, ranting against multiculturalism, "marxism", and he is islamophobic and ultra nationalist. Truly a hateful piece of ****. Its despicable that 80 young men and women were killed simply for attending the wrong political camp.

An interesting site itself.

From Chrome translation:

I have worked with the project for 14 years with several projects related to web solutions, have the financial education + two other Bachelor's degrees, earned my first million as an entrepreneur at the age of 24 and have many friends who today are successful entrepreneurs in most industries. Several of my friends are experts on the development of social networking sites (one of them runs Deiligst.no, Norway's probably the most profitable online communities despite the frayed moral concept).

Wait, this guy's a millionaire?

. And btw I jumped to conclusions thinking it was international terrorists it was just one horrible sick man.

Calling him sick excuses him, and Im not accusing you of this, but its funny how people just write it off to lunacy when something like this is done by a causcasian man. No discussion about his religious beliefs, no analyzing his politcal beliefs to see what role they played, no talk about the blame that belongs to the culture he was raised in, no wondering if he recieved help and how many other people out there like him are still lurking, no analysis about the frequency of mass murder committed by people of similar race and background -- you know all the things we would do if he was muslim for example.

Some of his rantings

In all cases.

It is very important that we here in the document does not restrict our "political commitment" to this page. There is great political upheavals taking place in Western Europe at this moment (a subversion of gressrotnivÄ). The cultural conservative movement is growing at record speed and it is a consolidation process going on in all Western European countries. ANYONE can contribute and every contribution counts:) The best thing you can do in Norway is to support Dokument.no either financially or through volunteer work. Visit the various Norwegian debate forum and market articles on the Dokument.no. With dedicated effort, I am sure that the document has the potential to become the new "Event".

He will soon present their ideas for how this can be done.

I recommend to you all also strongly recommended to extend Facebook their networks, using the daily quota of 50 invitations to connect with Brits, French, Swedes, etc. Join groups that SIOE - Stop the Islamisation of Europe, Against Multiculturalism, join Progress Party, if anything:)

Watch the pages gatesofvienna, brussels journal, Jihad Watch, religionofpeace etc.

Read Fjord Man's work "Defeating Eurabia". This is f as the perfect Christmas gift for family and friends.

Add: Analekta Informatics on Facebook. This group communicates news articles that are unknown to most people. Very good news that the document can use if desired.

It is especially important that we, the Norwegian cultural conservatives, are making an effort. Norway and Sweden are among the world's most repressive regimes the press (press censorship) when it comes to a critical view of Islamization and multiculturalism.

The biggest mistake most people make is they assume that "someone else" to make efforts for them. There is no other, it's just us;)

Looking forward to meeting as many as possible of you on Thursday:). Let's hope his not choose Blitz Café or International:)).

(To Adde me on Facebook please send an email to year2083@gmail.com)

Speaking of stubborn multiculturalists. I remember a story from the Oslo newspaper Aftenposten for approx. 6 months ago very good (I find, unfortunately, not this).

I can remember that it was a school in the City Center East, in a class where there was only a single Norwegian boy again (the majority were Muslims). Most others had taken their children out of school. The mother of this boy was, of course, a hardcore Marxist who died and life was to prove that multiculturalism and Islam will be functioning. She refused to move to another area or take him out of school. Her son would prove once and for all that Islamophobes on documents and other cultural conservatives were wrong and that it WAS possible.

The poor boy was harassed for several years until satisfactory one day he began to self harm. He told his marxistmor that he wanted to die. Only after this the mother realized that she had been wrong. The result was that they moved to another neighborhood and changing schools.

So one should not underestimate the fact how "hardcore" some of these kulturmarxistene is. I'm sure some of these actually had sacrificed their own children just to prove this sick Marxist theory.

But there are, after all, some justice up in it all. The positive for us, the cultural conservatives, is that we are among the first to protect our children, we move to safe areas where our children do not need to live in dhimmitude.

It is often the children of the boundless naive and Marxist kids who end up as victims. The irony here is that those who survive with psyche intact ends up as a dedicated cultural conservatives or to with which etnosentrerte of great frustration for their kulturmarxistiske or humanist parents:))

Here is a nice overview - 10 reasons why the modern church will die:

http://gkupsidedown.blogspot.com/2009/11/why-modernist-christianity-will-die.html

I myself am a Protestant and baptized / confirmed to me by my own free will when I was 15

But today's Protestant church is a joke. Priests in jeans who march for Palestine and churches that look like the minimalist shopping centers. I am a supporter of an indirect collective conversion of the Protestant church back to the Catholic. In the meantime, I vote for the most conservative candidates in church elections.

The only thing that can save the Protestant church is to go back to basics.

Archived