Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 FA/LOCKOUT/UDFA Tweets from TK, Jsteelz, LL56 and others **MOSS/COFIELD/STALLWORTH/WILSON/BOWEN/CHESTER & OTHERS AGREES TO DEALSl + JARMON TRADED TO DEN FOR GAFFNEY/MCNABB TRADED TO MINNY/HAYNESWORTH TRADED TO NE + RABACH/PD93/KEMO & OTH

c4man5282

I'm not worried at all about the QB situation. We're going with placeholders for the immediate future. Our longterm solution will be drafted. We're building around him right now. We won't seriously compete for the NFCE crown or even playoffs till we get that guy in here. Until then, I'm gonna temper my expectations and just watch the pieces fall into place.

Very true.

I'd settle for FA or traded qbs always. We have a stable of them in our history...Sonny, Billy, Joey (CFL), Doug, etc.

Well this is not good news about our QB situation, fellas if this continues need to do something at the quarterback position.. Looks like Clemens can slip right in

According to the Washington Times, Rex Grossman has been "erratic" in Redskins camp, and "accuracy has been a problem."

You didn't think the light would flip on at age 31, did ya? Owner of a 54.2 career completion rate and 40:40 TD-to-INT ratio, Grossman has never been able to throw the football in a straight line with consistency. Per beat writer Rich Campbell, John Beck was just as "erratic" before his groin injury.

Source: Washington Times

Rex Grossman will never be accurate, he never has been and he never will be. The numbers don't lie. If we thought Donovan McNabb was inaccurate, Grossman makes McNabb look like Steve Young in that department.

I'm not worried at all about the QB situation. We're going with placeholders for the immediate future. Our longterm solution will be drafted. We're building around him right now. We won't seriously compete for the NFCE crown or even playoffs till we get that guy in here. Until then, I'm gonna temper my expectations and just watch the pieces fall into place.

Edit: howcome words come out twice in my posts sometimes even though I only typed it once? NFCE in this particular case. I've noticed it before, though. Weird.

Get out of here with the calm, rational, sensical post!!! :)

Anyone that wants to complain and bash Shanahan about the QB situation (which we all agree is less than ideal) needs to answer these questions three:

1. Do you want to make the McNabb Mistake again (trade for Palmer, sign Hasselbeck, Young)?

2. Who would you prefer to bring in?

3. What is the average airspeed velocity of an unlaiden swallow?

Get out of here with the calm, rational, sensical post!!! :)

Anyone that wants to complain and bash Shanahan about the QB situation (which we all agree is less than ideal) needs to answer these questions three:

1. Do you want to make the McNabb Mistake again (trade for Palmer, sign Hasselbeck, Young)?

1. Hasselbeck and Young already signed somewhere else...and Palmer already signed a contract with his recliner.

2. Doug Flutie

3. 1,842.32 parsecs

1.No

2.Tom Brady, Matt Ryan, Sam Bradford or Andrew Austen Luck

3.My gess is around 55km/h, no idea what that is in mph.

Did I winn....did I?????

Earlier in the week he was tweeting some crybaby stuff. Pretty much letting us know he may get cut. That fan appreciation stuff he posted, was all in the aftermath when everyone thought he got cut. The guy just tweets to much.

Not every thought should be a "tweet", indeed.

Yea, he did. He ranted about how he didn't like the 'Skins fans and we weren't true fans since we were booing the team

That wasn't last year that was 2009. He'll never live that down but Henson is actually a great guy who reached out to the fans more than anyone else on the team. The McDonalds comment was a mistake he made as a dumb rookie in the heat of the moment after a very frustrating game. He learned his lesson from that and embraced Redskins fans. Any one of us could have walked up to him and struck up a conversation and he'd have talked to you about football all day. He was one of my favorites and I'm sad to see him go.

The Washington Times confirms Jabar Gaffney has been running as the No. 2 receiver ahead of Anthony Armstrong.

We don't expect it to change, either. The Redskins traded for Gaffney to make him a starter opposite Santana Moss, who will likely play in the slot in three-wide sets. Rookie Leonard Hankerson has struggled with drops almost daily, so Gaffney has plenty of breathing room right now. Related: Anthony Armstrong, Leonard Hankerson

Source: Washington Times Aug 9, 11:18 PMRashard Mendenha

Twitter has been awfully quiet lately from our insiders!

I noticed that too. I started thinking maybe they blocked me or something. I even went to my page that lists who I am following and they are still there.

Sometimes people don't like or don't get my sense of humor.

This is good stuff. Robert Henson could not deserve this more after what he said a few years ago.

Johnathan_Riggs john riggs

by Mr_Henson51

yo shut the F* up punk..........RT @Real123BobGs Now that @Mr_Henson51 was cut will I see him serving me at mcdonalds?

That was classic !

The funny part was that Robert Henson responded to this guy. LOL.

Robert Henson

Mr_Henson51 Robert Henson

by Real123BobGs

@Real123BobGs another Twitter gangsta haha yea I'll serve you

20 hours ago

»

Bobby

Real123BobGs Bobby

Now that @Mr_Henson51 was cut will I see him serving me at mcdonalds?

21 hours ago

I noticed that too. I started thinking maybe they blocked me or something. I even went to my page that lists who I am following and they are still there.

Sometimes people don't like or don't get my sense of humor.

LOL bro you gotta do something special 4 me 2 block u, i dont think i have anyone blocked..but yeah its quiet right now..Tofu really looking at Raiders and Us with Bears in that mix.... and Hayden should make a pick sometime tomorrow..there is a couple teams in that race and yeah we one of them but he is no lock to sign..Cuts, well i got some ideas and i dont back down when i post it soooo..but yeah they come more as preseason goes on..its like almost offseason 4 me..unless someone getting ready 2 get fired..then we let u know... when that Bye Means BYE BYE

---------- Post added August-11th-2011 at 12:15 AM ----------

The funny part was that Robert Henson responded to this guy. LOL.

Robert Henson

Mr_Henson51 Robert Henson

by Real123BobGs

@Real123BobGs another Twitter gangsta haha yea I'll serve you

20 hours ago

»

Bobby

Real123BobGs Bobby

Now that @Mr_Henson51 was cut will I see him serving me at mcdonalds?

21 hours ago

Yah know Skins fans are forgiving..which is awesome..but no one ever forgot he said that..and he was outta shape anyone at Camp or seen him on TV could see it, he spent to much time on twitter and not enough time at the gym, or at least a diet..its tougher 4 people because of Twitter u get closer 2 the person and hate to see them go...im sure he didnt wanna get cut...but him, Blades not really stand out type players...Kelly up next as well as Banks..preseason gonna be big 4 them, banks needs to hope Paul flops or something cause he can Block,and has Speed..will see on Friday..its almost time

Archived