Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 FA/LOCKOUT/UDFA Tweets from TK, Jsteelz, LL56 and others **MOSS/COFIELD/STALLWORTH/WILSON/BOWEN/CHESTER & OTHERS AGREES TO DEALSl + JARMON TRADED TO DEN FOR GAFFNEY/MCNABB TRADED TO MINNY/HAYNESWORTH TRADED TO NE + RABACH/PD93/KEMO & OTH

c4man5282

According to H.B.,he hasn't been released yet,

But the writings on the wall....according to him.

And he's probably right.

O he knows what time it is ...it will be soon.. just like Henson..Henson knew he was gone..Blades a little bit more upset cause he had a couple offers from other teams..all the same money but he decided 2 come back to DC.... the Ax is coming up on a few more 2...

Wasn't it Henson who tweeted something about looking forward to practice and being all excited about "grinding" and all that...and then tweeted an hour or so later that he had been cut?

If so, I doubt Henson knew he was gone.

Yea, he was tweeting all morning about Fan Appreciation Day and couldnt wait to see the turnout. Staff said he was all dressed and ready for practice on Sat. morning before his release

Yea, he was tweeting all morning about Fan Appreciation Day and couldnt wait to see the turnout. Staff said he was all dressed and ready for practice on Sat. morning before his release

That sucks he was all decked out the day he got cut... however wasn't he the guy that took shots at Redskins fans last year on Twitter?

That sucks he was all decked out the day he got cut... however wasn't he the guy that took shots at Redskins fans last year on Twitter?

Yea, he did. He ranted about how he didn't like the 'Skins fans and we weren't true fans since we were booing the team

let me clear that up Henson did not know he was gone, but when he twitted about not getting a chance, i said You was outta shape.. and never back tracked off that statement..I knew he was a done deal...HB..he knows he is a done deal..it just had to be made official , and ya Henson was the McDonald guy on twitter..

With a lot of these guys we are cutting it is showing more and more than Shanny and Co. are really trying to cut away from old regimes. Some of these guys sure are good locker room guys but really bring nothing great to the table. I feel that Shanny and Co. are looking long term and people they feel will never be in their future plans they are getting rid of.

I like this approach. It was like Rock and Betts. Coaches kept them for WAAAAAY LONGER than they should have been kept but they felt they "owed" them something. Blades was meh IMO. He never was someone you would have to worry about.

let me clear that up Henson did not know he was gone, but when he twitted about not getting a chance, i said You was outta shape.. and never back tracked off that statement..I knew he was a done deal...HB..he knows he is a done deal..it just had to be made official , and ya Henson was the McDonald guy on twitter..

Hey Steelz, want you to know how much y'all dukes are appreciated for all of your inside feeds.

What do you mean by "Henson was the McDonald guy on Twitter"?

Hey Steelz, want you to know how much y'all dukes are appreciated for all of your inside feeds.

What do you mean by "Henson was the McDonald guy on Twitter"?

"The question is who are you to say you know what's best for the team and you work 9 to 5 at Mcdonalds,"

Thats one of the many things he tweeted about us fans

Wasn't it Henson who tweeted something about looking forward to practice and being all excited about "grinding" and all that...and then tweeted an hour or so later that he had been cut?

If so, I doubt Henson knew he was gone.

Earlier in the week he was tweeting some crybaby stuff. Pretty much letting us know he may get cut. That fan appreciation stuff he posted, was all in the aftermath when everyone thought he got cut. The guy just tweets to much.

About Robert Henson --

Did he show up to camp out of shape? Or is that just speculation? Any definitive word? Obviously he's coming off an injury but seems like he would have been ready to go.

Chris Russell said on 980 today that Blades showed up out of shape. I'm not sure what to say about Henson....wasn't he on the PUP list? I'm not one to speculate, but maybe they just weren't happy with his progress....went after Fox, who is better suited and experienced in the 3-4.

Well this is not good news about our QB situation, fellas if this continues need to do something at the quarterback position.. Looks like Clemens can slip right in

According to the Washington Times, Rex Grossman has been "erratic" in Redskins camp, and "accuracy has been a problem."

You didn't think the light would flip on at age 31, did ya? Owner of a 54.2 career completion rate and 40:40 TD-to-INT ratio, Grossman has never been able to throw the football in a straight line with consistency. Per beat writer Rich Campbell, John Beck was just as "erratic" before his groin injury.

Source: Washington Times

I'm not worried at all about the QB situation. We're going with placeholders for the immediate future. Our longterm solution will be drafted. We're building around him right now. We won't seriously compete for the NFCE crown or even playoffs till we get that guy in here. Until then, I'm gonna temper my expectations and just watch the pieces fall into place.

Edit: howcome words come out twice in my posts sometimes even though I only typed it once? NFCE in this particular case. I've noticed it before, though. Weird.

I'm not worried at all about the QB situation. We're going with placeholders for the immediate future. Our longterm solution will be drafted. We're building around him right now. We won't seriously compete for the NFCE crown or even playoffs till we get that guy in here. Until then, I'm gonna temper my expectations and just watch the pieces fall into place.

Couldn't agree more. Even once we draft a QB it will probably be a mediocre first year at best or he'll hold the clipboard. But we're headed in the right direction.

Archived