Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 FA/LOCKOUT/UDFA Tweets from TK, Jsteelz, LL56 and others **MOSS/COFIELD/STALLWORTH/WILSON/BOWEN/CHESTER & OTHERS AGREES TO DEALSl + JARMON TRADED TO DEN FOR GAFFNEY/MCNABB TRADED TO MINNY/HAYNESWORTH TRADED TO NE + RABACH/PD93/KEMO & OTH

c4man5282

How dare I call out what appears to be a deliberate campaign of misinformation?

This was entirely predictable after their inside information on the draft where the FO were supposedly lusting after a QB that we didnt even take at #10. Between the draft and FA, the insiders have predicted worse than what would be expected of a magic 8 ball or even JLC. I dont think it's necessarily a bad thing that there's no real inside info coming out -- I'd rather not have leaks in the FO like we had under Vinny. But the misinformation is uncalled for.

That misinformation likely allowed Bowen to be grabbed out from under Dallas. Like it or not, it serves a purpose.

Frankly, I dont believe Bruce on that one... Why wouldn't they have atleast contacted Jenkins? He is a talented player in a position of need. And frankly, I feel more comfortable believing something that is said by one of our insiders than I do any thing that comes out of a GM, Owner, or Coaches mouth this time of year.

Yah know Skins fans are forgiving..which is awesome..but no one ever forgot he said that..and he was outta shape anyone at Camp or seen him on TV could see it, he spent to much time on twitter and not enough time at the gym, or at least a diet..its tougher 4 people because of Twitter u get closer 2 the person and hate to see them go...im sure he didnt wanna get cut...but him, Blades not really stand out type players...Kelly up next as well as Banks..preseason gonna be big 4 them, banks needs to hope Paul flops or something cause he can Block,and has Speed..will see on Friday..its almost time

Not that I'm for Henson here - I think it was obvious we were going with Riley anyway until we brought back McIntosh. But isn't it reasonable for someone to not be in the greatest shape coming back from a knee injury? I mean, you can work out to an extent, but coming from someone who's torn their knee up more than once, it's not exactly like you can go out and do a whole lot of cardio or picking up weights or anything (after you've had the surgery) for a few months.

Yeah you could do some abs and lifting where you're off your feet (like bench) but it's still not going to be easy to keep in the greatest shape when you can't really be active....

How dare I call out what appears to be a deliberate campaign of misinformation?

This was entirely predictable after their inside information on the draft where the FO were supposedly lusting after a QB that we didnt even take at #10. Between the draft and FA, the insiders have predicted worse than what would be expected of a magic 8 ball or even JLC. I dont think it's necessarily a bad thing that there's no real inside info coming out -- I'd rather not have leaks in the FO like we had under Vinny. But the misinformation is uncalled for.

Bro.....how could any "insider" possibly know what Bruce was thinking going into the draft?

That's an absolute joke.

Do you think Bruce called an "insider" on the phone, and said "Hey, here's what I'm thinking?" No chance in hell. Only Bruce or Shanahan could possibly know for sure.

They can make good guesses on certain things, based on who may be cut, etc......but your guess is just as good as theirs on something like who we would ever take in the first round of a draft.

I thought the salary cap allowed us to get Bowen. We paid more than Dallas was able to.

I'd read that he was the 2nd priority to resign after Doug Free, and also that Dallas was going after Jenkins as well.

From my experience, a FO can often work the cap to sign who they want. Take the Eagles this year, or any of the Cerrato Redskin teams. Doing this leaves you in a rough situation for the future, but that never stopped us.

Bro.....how could any "insider" possibly know what Bruce was thinking going into the draft?

That's an absolute joke.

Do you think Bruce called an "insider" on the phone, and said "Hey, here's what I'm thinking?" No chance in hell. Only Bruce or Shanahan could possibly know for sure.

They can make good guesses on certain things, based on who may be cut, etc......but your guess is just as good as theirs on something like who we would ever take in the first round of a draft.

I know all of that, and that's sort of my point. It's not presented as such.

Not that I'm for Henson here - I think it was obvious we were going with Riley anyway until we brought back McIntosh. .

This. Henson being a bit out of shape after his injury is just a nifty way to make the fanbase swallow it.

But, no point in complaining now, it is what it is. Riley was drafted by Shanny, after all. No suprise he gets a leg up on the previous failed regime's talent.

I know all of that, and that's sort of my point. It's not presented as such.

Well, people get excited.....like attention and a following.....etc.

They are good on a few things, not so hot on others. Just like Clayton and everyone else. The draft, of course, no one really knows.

wait wait bruce is the man to follow, he said he looked forward to haynesworth being on the team ,and trying. and shanny, i wonder if mcnabb hammys healed? bruce and shanny would never lie to us.never. insiders go away !!!!

just to add to this before i get flamed i really want them to just shut down the twitters. because when thier right they get little credit when they are wrong they get pages of hate. i just dont see the point of them anymore. SHUT THEM DOWN..SHUT THEM DOWN !!!!!!! it really either does two things sends people crazy over news or have extreme hate. i seen about Cooley to Buf early but no insiders there, so whats the point

wait wait bruce is the man to follow, he said he looked forward to haynesworth being on the team ,and trying. and shanny, i wonder if mcnabb hammys healed? bruce and shanny would never lie to us.never. insiders go away !!!!

just to add to this before i get flamed i really want them to just shut down the twitters. because when thier right they get little credit when they are wrong they get pages of hate. i just dont see the point of them anymore. SHUT THEM DOWN..SHUT THEM DOWN !!!!!!! it really either does two things sends people crazy over news or have extreme hate. i seen about Cooley to Buf early but no insiders there, so whats the point

Haha the idiocy in this thread is overwhelming. "shut down the twitters!" Haha, seriously dude? Get a grip.

This thread has reached its end.

maybe i didnt make that clear what i meant. i mean for Tk, LL and Jsteelz to shut thiers down. as you said this thread has reached its end

No I understood. But this argument, to me, is just stupid. If you expect perfection from the insiders, you're crazy. And if you ***** and moan about every instance that they're incorrect, then don't follow them. Get your news elsewhere.

What about the fact they were spot on about Wilson and Cofield? All the doubters/haters see to like to ignore the fact when they are right and just act like they are wrong 100% of the time!

Exactly, if a person doesn't like what info they drop, then just don't comment, but don't go disrespecting people that are trying to provide the fanbase with some insight to what possibly could be going on. Lots of people do appreciate the insight and the conversation it stirs.

I don't want this thread to close. :( There has been some good discussion here.

Archived