Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Found some sort of animal on a Little Caesars pizza. What should I do?

Toe Jam

What do you want to happen? An apology? Forget it. If they apologize they are admitting wrong-doing and opening them selves up for....lawsuit? If that's the route you wanna go, consult a lawyer and I'm sure if they really think you have a case they will hire an expert to speak to whatever that thing actually is.

I would say that it's probably cheese also. Can't say that I've ever seen any animal that remotely looks like whatever that is, but I my lifetime, I have eaten pizza/lasagna/ziti, etc, and I have seen some weird cheese formations also, nothing like that though.

I will also take into consideration the fact that if I ever saw a small rodent/critter/embryo/animal/half of an animal/whatever, that looked liked that I would assume that whatever it was on/in what you were eating, would've killed you in a reasonably short amount of time, so seeing as how you're not dead (yet), I think that should ease your concern a little.

Howwweverrrr, it probably wouldn't hurt to do a CT scan just to make sure you aren't a host, carrying some mutated freakazoid inside of you, like in the movie ALIEN :ols:

---------- Post added July-9th-2011 at 11:22 AM ----------

Its just an additional topping from Asian Takeout next door. :rolleyes:

Wasn't there an episode of Chinese Restaurant guy on robot chicken grabbing a cat or rat from the back alley?

Maybe life is imitating art.

At least they attempt to make it look pretty before they serve it to you, I don't think they're as blatant as this, at least not in the places I've been to. :ols:

Its just an additional topping from Asian Takeout next door. :rolleyes:

Wasn't there an episode of Chinese Restaurant guy on robot chicken grabbing a cat or rat from the back alley?

Maybe life is imitating art.

I found a used cigarette butt in my hot & sour soup from a chinese takeout place once. Not pleasant.

i might be the only one here that loves me some anchovies. hell, i probably like seahorse too. send that seahorse looking thing over here, toe jam. i'll tear it up.
Dude, I never eat a pizza without anchovies.

If it were me I would give the corporate guys some time to see what they have to tell you. If that doesn't work I would get in touch with the local news investigative reporter. Good luck man.

Make that three of us that loves them some anchovies. :cloud9:

And TJ, if you say it's not cheese I believe you. You're the one who's looking at it in person. And I agree with EBoz above, give corporate a few days and see what they say, but if they continue to give you guys the run-around, I'd call your local news station and have them come out and do a story on it. Most local tv news stations love investigative reporting on local businesses.

i say go straight to the local news. you will eventually get your corporate response and it will only be faster if you do it this way. besides, you've already given them enough time to get this right.

also, get this thing to a biology lab or something so we can find out what it is. i'm intrigued by the possibility it's not just cheese.

It's a piece of freaking cheese, I mean seriously, cut it in half already and stop with the drama.... Or you can put it on the facebook page and look like a complete and total drama queen.

This.

Either this is all a big joke and Toe Jam as putting us on, or he really needs to put down the bong and give his imagination a rest.

Archived