Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Found some sort of animal on a Little Caesars pizza. What should I do?

Toe Jam

Or, in all likelihood, I'm hoping he's just trying to make sure no customer actually ends up eating something like that by mistake. I hope to God TJ isn't trying to get free pizza (other than a reimbursement for the one he couldn't eat) or cash in for this. It doesn't sound like he or his girlfriend/wife ate any of it.

I think it's cheese, but if I found a mouse or a seahorse on my pizza I would expect some type of $$$ or payment from Little Ceasers.

I think it's cheese, but if I found a mouse or a seahorse on my pizza I would expect some type of $$$ or payment from Little Ceasers.

Why?

If you ate it...absolutely! If you noticed it and the company paid you back for the pizza that you couldn't eat, what more would you be looking for and for what "damages" would you be looking for it? I would guess they'd throw in a little offer for handling it appropriately, but probably nothing more than a couple free pizzas?

Why?

If you ate it...absolutely! If you noticed it and the company paid you back for the pizza that you couldn't eat, what more would you be looking for and for what "damages" would you be looking for it? I would guess they'd throw in a little offer for handling it appropriately, but probably nothing more than a couple free pizzas?

If you ate it, there is no proof.

Threaten to go to every newspaper, radio, and TV news station with a story of a dead whatever it is (still think it maybe cheese) unless they send you some $$$

Where are these pics after one week frozen?? Maybe you realized it was cheese and you want the thread to die?

If you ate it, there is no proof.

Threaten to go to every newspaper, radio, and TV news station with a story of a dead whatever it is (still think it maybe cheese) unless they send you some $$$

I guess I'm wondering why, in the most fundamental way, would someone in TJ's position need or feel obligated to receive a payout? That's all. I guess I don't get what "damages" he's incurred and always thought that was the reason for those types of agreements.

If you find a hair in your food at a restaurant, do you bag up the hair, take pictures, and demand that they give you $10K or you'll go to the papers? Or do you notify the waiter or manager so that the restaurant is aware of it and can reduce occurrences of it in the future?

I guess I'm wondering why, in the most fundamental way, would someone in TJ's position need or feel obligated to receive a payout? That's all. I guess I don't get what "damages" he's incurred and always thought that was the reason for those types of agreements.

If you find a hair in your food at a restaurant, do you bag up the hair, take pictures, and demand that they give you $10K or you'll go to the papers? Or do you notify the waiter or manager so that the restaurant is aware of it and can reduce occurrences of it in the future?

Dead animal (if in fact that is what it is) does not equal hair in soup. And its up to him to make threats to Little Caesars if he wants. First, find out what exactly it is. Find out what could have happened if I had ate it (if anything) and threaten to go public.

If this had happened to me, I would have ate the cheese long ago.

Does the critter have a bone feel to it? because judging from the pic it looks to have a bone structure on the end of it...

BTW this one of the greatest threads in the tailgate ever!:ols:

What animal/fish has a beak, one flat side and one rounded side?

could it be a turtle?

bones that small can liquify. I know this from experience. We used to go trout fishing, and catch these little fingerling trout, tiny little brown trout I think, and we would gut them, put them in a pan with a little butter, brown them for a few minutes, rip the head off them and eat them like that and never get a bone stuck in our mouth or throat because they were pretty much liquified in the cooking process. I imagine something similer with this critter... if indeed a critter.

TJ also said after spending a weekend in the freezer it looked less cheesy. I want to see some more pics of this guy. After someone posted that pic of the pinky....lets hope not!

Archived