Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Found some sort of animal on a Little Caesars pizza. What should I do?

Toe Jam

That's awesome ( and gross ). This is the first time that I've even heard of that incidentI'm not sure what that thing is, or how it ended up washing ashore, since it obviously doesn't appear to have any amphibious characteristics. I wouldn't want to be around that thing i fit was alive, though.

i say go straight to the local news. you will eventually get your corporate response and it will only be faster if you do it this way. besides, you've already given them enough time to get this right.

also, get this thing to a biology lab or something so we can find out what it is. i'm intrigued by the possibility it's not just cheese.

He needs to get Seven on his side.

That's awesome ( and gross ). This is the first time that I've even heard of that incidentI'm not sure what that thing is, or how it ended up washing ashore, since it obviously doesn't appear to have any amphibious characteristics. I wouldn't want to be around that thing i fit was alive, though.

funny+animals+005.jpg

It's a raccoon. Raccoons aren't scarey.

raccoon-by-nal_miama-at-flickr-2753.jpg

ok maybe a little.

I don't know if it's just crappy pictures or what, but I would encourage you to not go public with this unless you get tests from the health department or some local college biology dept or someone else who can see it in person and confirm it is actually a foreign object. Because frankly, it looks like cheese, just cheese and nothing but cheese.

Red cheese? You realize we're talking about a pizza here? There's a great big bed of red stuff the cheese is sitting upon and cooking in. The very first picture in the thread has sauce splattered on whatever that background is.

due to the lack of updates, i can only conclude that whatever that thing was grew from it's embryonic form and has ravaged ToeJam's house. ToeJam's official ES status is now MIA.

The Cheese Seahorse ate Toe Jam and his lady for being drama queens. . :ols:

Keep us posted, this is quite interesting. To someone elses point earlier - you've got 2 routes man....if you want free pizza, email the CEO pictures of the mouse and say you want to talk to someone immediately about what to do and this doesnt involve sending it to them to test. You will get a response, believe me, maybe from his GC, but someone will write you back.

If you want a lawsuit because you truly feel that harm was conveyed through this act of negligence, then just call a lawyer now and let them handle it. If that IS your ultimate goal, then just do it now versus trying to wiggle your way through as much as possible up front. ESPECIALLY if they come back with a response from their GC or outside counsel, call a lawyer ASAP.

Some of you guys may need new screens. Looks like cheese indeed...melted over something else, poultry IMO.

1. what baby animal has a beak that big? I have never seen one even when I was in 4H.

2. Why is one side flat and the other side rounded?

3. the baby mouse, since when do baby mice have pointed beaks?

it's cheese, and if it's some random animal, I will wear it as a sig for 3 months.

Keep us posted, this is quite interesting. To someone elses point earlier - you've got 2 routes man....if you want free pizza, email the CEO pictures of the mouse and say you want to talk to someone immediately about what to do and this doesnt involve sending it to them to test. You will get a response, believe me, maybe from his GC, but someone will write you back.

If you want a lawsuit because you truly feel that harm was conveyed through this act of negligence, then just call a lawyer now and let them handle it. If that IS your ultimate goal, then just do it now versus trying to wiggle your way through as much as possible up front. ESPECIALLY if they come back with a response from their GC or outside counsel, call a lawyer ASAP.

Or, in all likelihood, I'm hoping he's just trying to make sure no customer actually ends up eating something like that by mistake. I hope to God TJ isn't trying to get free pizza (other than a reimbursement for the one he couldn't eat) or cash in for this. It doesn't sound like he or his girlfriend/wife ate any of it.

Archived