Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POLL: Best thing about ending the lockout will be. . .?

Cool as Crud

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Uh........there will be football?

Nothing going to change. ESPN will continue to have some short-sighted coverage of whatever they find interesting, Cowboys fans will continue to think the world revolve around them, Sony will continue to get exposed.......the world will keep spinning.

Other than taking away free agency, the lockout hasn't done much yet. We are about to reach the time when the lockout will do some real harm.

its preventing teams from holding workouts, which hurts rookies and other young players. Especially harmful to a team on the rebuild, I would think.

Other than taking away free agency, the lockout hasn't done much yet. We are about to reach the time when the lockout will do some real harm.

It's definitely affecting my sanity. Without personnel moves to follow, I'm just watching burgundy and gold paint peel.

Well I have been missing all the threads about overpaying for (?) free agent.

And the threads about which over the hill running back or quarterback we will bring in to save the team.

And how that rb or qb doesn't really fit Kyles offensive scheme.

But most of all, the posts that just say "Championship"' , whenever we do sign a new player.

Yea, maybe on second thought, I hope the lockout never ends.:silly:

Maybe I'm too sleepy to notice, but has nobody said, "An end to the pending release of McNabb and Haynesworth stories"?

I think that's bound up in the "building for the future" idea, but is definitely a huge part of that. maybe the largest, aside from resolving the QB question.

Archived